Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jewel SRO - 100 Cap Silkroad PVP Server

Discussion on Jewel SRO - 100 Cap Silkroad PVP Server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Jewel SRO - 100 Cap Silkroad PVP Server

~ Jewel SRO - Silkroad PVP Server ~
The game certainly will not be edit-item sale.
-Server Files: BlackRogue
-Server Capacity: 500
-Cap: 100 CH / EU
-50x SP - EXP Rate
-15 X Gold Rate
-60x Item Drop Rate!
-Skill Mastery: CH 300 / EU 200
-Honor System: It works.
-Hassle-free Fortress of War (Records on Friday, Saturday is the day of the war.)
-Job and the Guild does not penalties, when you eat dc. If you enter the game the penalty becomes impossible.
- Unique Disposal time: 30 ~ 60 Minutes
Finishing the game with the first day of-unique denied. (Only on special uniqe Uniquelerin Cavedeki azaltıldı.Jangan expi expi is the same.)
- Unique spawn a new one will last 7 olacaktır.Uniqlerin Uniquelerin their specific spawn points are 2 of them will be unique 1lvl injected. (Ie one day before New 7.12.2012 Unique given information about unique.)
- Medusa soul cut in half.
- NPC Hotan warehouse will be sold alongside 8dg sun set.
- Uniquelerden private money warehouse next to the NPC Hotan Jewel Box will be reduced from the elements with Jewel Box - Magic Powder - Custom Dress - Reserve and so on. be able to purchase items.

Supplied Items ~ ~ Başlangınçta

-5000 X-Large HP - MP
-50 Piece Zerk Paper
-10 Piece Speed
-100k Skill Point
-1 Piece Dress

Our sole aim Silkroad lovers of the game that everyone plays an equal basis.

~ - ~ You want to support my team for dealing with Facebok page and you can support us by sharing your comments ~ - ~

-Facebook Sayfamız:

Old 07/19/2012, 17:20   #2

elite*gold: 130
It was nice to meet you.

#Reported

EDIT:
Quote:
Unique spawn a new one will last 7 olacaktır.Uniqlerin Uniquelerin their specific spawn points
Made my day.
Old 07/19/2012, 17:34   #3
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
This thread is on wrong section, please read the rules first before posting. Also take note of the subsections for more information
#closed
Closed Thread