Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] 90 Cap server - features.

Discussion on [Question] 90 Cap server - features. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 07/12/2012, 21:45   #31

elite*gold: 0
imo the best server would be something w/o bots where ppl do pts all day(ofc you should make lvling fun with a system like on epicroad where u get tokens from mobs and u can exchange them for som/sun equips) =) like in the 1st days of esro it was so fkin awesome doing pt's all day and stuff :P but the problem is imo farming for sp/gears at max lvl which is hella fakin boring so something like what was on infinity road(last degree and tier +5fb sets in npc) + coins for suns/soms from jobbing and super hard uniqs which requires a bunch of smart parties to kill(like on salvation) would make the a server active, (gold)botless and fkin fun. Maybe coin rewards for winning guildwars and fortress wars. Ba should be disabled imo no matter what since it's so fkin easy to abuse. Imo high rates (eg 100x) and allowed botting especially w/o ip limit would just make another dead and boring server where u reach max lvl in like a day or 2 and then after a week u leave cus of boredom.

I would say u need these things to make a fun and longterm server:
-low/med rates
-no fkin 24/7 afk (gold)bots, instead parties all day
-a **** ton of end game content

edit for braindead monkeys:no bot would mean you pt all day, i jsut can see the point of getting max lvl in 2-3days by botting 24/7
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2012, 21:54   #32

elite*gold: 120
Quote:
would be something w/o bots
As soon as I did read this , Didn't continued .
PPL Have their lives , Not everything is handgriding .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/12/2012, 22:05   #33

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubcandy View Post
read the whole post u retarded egyptian kid so your lil brain "might" understand what i ****** meant
srsly you re the most annoying trash after kingli this forum has ever seen i just dont understand why ure keep making new accounts
I did read everything. "Parties all day" Sounds like we should stay 24/7 on the pc and play in party.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/12/2012, 22:10   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1_3_3_7 View Post
I did read everything. "Parties all day" Sounds like we should stay 24/7 on the pc and play in party.
you didnt play esro? there were 2-3pts which played 24/7 and they got to max lvl in like 3days and then there were the normal ppl who played like 5hours and got to max lvl in 1-2weeks(which is normal imo: )
i thought playing a game means sit in front of the pc and not botting 24/7
it's like u were botting in cod or sg, just retarded
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2012, 22:13   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubcandy View Post
you didnt play esro? there were 2-3pts which played 24/7 and they got to max lvl in like 3days and then there were the normal ppl who played like 5hours and got to max lvl in 1-2weeks(which is normal imo: )
i thought playing a game means sit in front of the pc and not botting 24/7
it's like u were botting in cod or sg, just retarded
Which they're botting , They have no life .
If you are trying to make that happen , You're no lifer
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/12/2012, 22:16   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr@ View Post
Which they're botting , They have no life .
If you are trying to make that happen , You're no lifer
try imagine sro as game which you play for fun like lol and cod
thats what i ****** want from a server so dont come with usual **** "if u dont bot 24/7 then u dont have life". I want a sro server which makes me want to login for having fun and not for reaching the max lvl
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2012, 22:27   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ᶽPhoenix1337ᶽ View Post
As soon as I did read this , Didn't continued .
PPL Have their lives , Not everything is handgriding .
Quote:
u didnt get him guys, "handgrinding" is doing exactly what bot does but with ur hands, i mean u stay 24/7 online killing mobs, returning back to town buying HP and MP pots and so, but "grinding in parties" is way diffrent, if the rates are like: 30x solo 40x pt, u would play like 4-5 hours a day in a pt and you'll get the same exp u taken from a whole day botting solo, and also u had fun lvling. And its not a must that those 4-5 hours are continuous, u can divide it if u want. And dunn tell me that u havent got 4-5 hours free per day -.- i bet u guys stay at home all the week except the week end lol.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/12/2012, 22:41   #38

Received Thanks: 1,560
Too lazy to read it all, therefore I'll give you a short briefing as for making a server - unless you have at least ~3000$ to start with, don't think about it.

Most of you are thinking that all you have to get is just a root, and voila, you're a ******* millionaire. Well, rise and shine buddy! That's not how it works. Get yourself some decent anti-ddos mitigation system, a normal dedicated machine that isn't located in some random datacenter that gives a dog's **** about customer support, then, open a server. Also, you need to secure it, else you'll get hacked by krall turkish scriptkiddies who are using Chernobyl's tools, claiming to be the best ******* hackers in this mess we live in.

Long story's short, gather all resources that you need first, then think about opening a server. It's also not like you will get ~500 players guaranteed, there are always better people than you, who can do much better stuff, not to mention these who play dirty, like someone we know here - let's skip the name.

You will have a hard time, so open your eyes and get ready to lose a lot of money first. It's like starting a company, you lose first, but then after you survive the first month(year in fact, but we're talking about a private server case here) or so, you will start earning.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/12/2012, 23:34   #39

Quote:
like someone we know here - let's skip the name
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/13/2012, 00:18   #40

- If you have vsro files, people will use the stupid pill bug..
- If you dont have vsro files, then less people will play since mbot works with vsro files
- Dont change the glows.. Kills the game
- +9 has the best glow :P keep that
- Make a cap on alchemy (dont want people with high + weapons and sets.. For example, +12 set or +14 weapon) I would say +11 should be the max + on a wep or set
- Keep alchemy rates low so its more fun :P
- Put stones/tablets in npc
- BAN TURKISH IP!
- Make the game balanced
- add more cooldown time on healing skills (Warriors heal 24/7 with healing cycle)
- Put ip limit
- Also keep the greenbook so ****** dont bot 24/7.
- add starting sp so we dont have to farm at the starting (gapping at lvl 20 to get lvl 30 nukes -.-*)

etc..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/13/2012, 00:53   #41

remove eu black ress to aviod black ress war
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2012, 01:07   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdlol View Post
remove eu black ress to aviod black ress war
No just balance it. When you start removing stuff your destroying the game. It just needs to be ballanced. You change the cooldown of the skill so it cant be spammed. Or just reduce the buff effects so instead of 75 damage reduction or w/e its 40% for example. Alot less op and more ballanced.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2012, 01:55   #43

giwe free silk or bb

fvll turkling
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2012, 07:44   #44

Received Thanks: 2,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiGoon View Post
- BAN TURKISH IP!
We all hate turks... but what would sro look like without them?
There were no turks on sro-r and I felt lack of fun there. Turks are needed in sro.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/13/2012, 09:47   #45

elite*gold: 120
Quote:
We all hate turks... but what would sro look like without them?
There were no turks on sro-r and I felt lack of fun there. Turks are needed in sro.
Do not forget that they are very annoying , Which can make you break anything . Like , If you did attacked in a unique , Turk came and murdered you , He took the unique . What will you feel in that time?
@Thread . A tip maybe you will like it :
If you can decrease mp of snow , it will be great.
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
mbot cracked allowed, oldschool kral private, sro pserver 90 cap lgd