Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fast need vsro

Discussion on Fast need vsro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fast need vsro

I already have the database and client but i need the folder with datas (globalmanager....) there is a link but takes too long time cause client is it give me a link pls fast
Old 06/23/2012, 22:48   #2

Received Thanks: 1,455
Here is depositfile

I will search for another link for you
Old 06/23/2012, 23:23   #3
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
server files on the link given up by saif1999, contain exes and necessary data from Data.pk2, thats why it is that heavy
Old 06/23/2012, 23:45   #4

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,560
I'll reupload the whole data folder + server executables to mediafire & wetransfer soon. Expect a thread from me with all the essential files in one place with limitless hosts.

Here are the server executables in one place, mediafire link, without the data folder.

Password: uploadedbyhaze

Expect this post to be edited soon with the data folder, 200 MB parts with recovery data, uploaded on mediafire.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/24/2012, 01:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
I'll reupload the whole data folder + server executables to mediafire & wetransfer soon. Expect a thread from me with all the essential files in one place with limitless hosts.

Here are the server executables in one place, mediafire link, without the data folder.

Password: uploadedbyhaze

Expect this post to be edited soon with the data folder, 200 MB parts with recovery data, uploaded on mediafire.
thx you understand me ^^
Old 06/24/2012, 01:21   #6

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
He has released a thread in the section.

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread