Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion]Emulation

Discussion on [Discussion]Emulation within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/05/2012, 16:04   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermvrs View Post
you are true. but i make a team for develop this emu not alone
Ok. Let me guess the future.

You won't even start this 'project' and if you do It will last for 1 week maximum. We won't see anything new and cool from it.

That's the more probably future, there's just no way you will make a more or less functional emulator.

I am not trying to be a jerk, just being realistic. And I hope I am wrong and you can shut my mouth up with your emulator made by your team. I'd really want that to happen but I'm afraid It won't
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2012, 16:07   #32

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermvrs View Post
you are true. but i make a team for develop this emu not alone
well i have got some files of SSE .let me share you if you start..
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2012, 16:35   #33

elite*gold: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcoco View Post
why not let i look
Old 05/05/2012, 17:10   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
To be honest I don't think he is skilled enough to do it alone and as Getza said, he won't be done in time before SRO dies. Open source is excellent, everyone who feels like it can contribute. Imagine if around 20 people are working on it, would be done in no time.
Actually,if arouod 20 coders worked on it,it wont be done EVER
Old 05/05/2012, 17:16   #35

I'm pretty sure only a few of us would participate in an open source project,and those would actually be guys with no experience at all..
Personally,I wouldn't be part of an open-source project,cause doesn't matter if it's open-source or not,somebody is needed to lead the whole project somehow,it's just ******* mad to have it and everyone can add freely stuff,that would be a total failure anyway..and I also don't like sharing my work,and I'm sure I'm not the only one,because there are way too many people in the silkroad section who're just looking forward to steal someone else's work and release it as their own work,probably with minor modifications..
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/05/2012, 17:37   #36

simple why we need emulator. when isro adds a islam race with some protect - like some new packets. then we cant add it to our servers. if we have a emu we can easily edit it and add everything in or out of sro. you can make a new race, new dresses,new game, new fortresses, new cities, new game systems, first of all you can make everything you want its mean of freedom.
Old 05/05/2012, 17:40   #37

Looks like you forgot that you'll need to edit the client as well
Old 05/05/2012, 17:42   #38

You cant edit "Everything" like you said,you dont have sro client soure code.

Edit:Schikl was faster,writing with mobile sucks
Old 05/05/2012, 17:47   #39

no i dont need client source code because folders already added to client also you can add new folders and just little edit on sro_client.exe
Old 05/05/2012, 18:33   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcoco View Post
Bulshit, you have no chances to do anything.

Only lyzerk,Me,Ufonose have enought expirience in sro emulaton to keep developing a real emulator, i doubt about ufonose or lyzerk will help you.

I have in plans OPEN SOURCE DLL EXTENSIONS which will let you make new functions so basically you will be able to make your own patches for SSE.

Only core and some functions will be not available for edit, to prevent peoples to claim whole work as thier. Also dll extensions have other pluses, you can make a patch without sharing source (thats something new and nice because peoples can compete and create own patch projects) by this way peoples will work on they own projects but anyway they will make whole emulator better(closed source,open source it doesn't matter).

Problem is i have still lack of money for development.

Peoples invest money in hosting vsro **** instead of invest time and money in emulation which is more fun.
Old 05/05/2012, 18:37   #41

Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxemuman View Post

Only lyzerk,Me,Ufonose have enought expirience in sro emulaton to keep developing a real emulator, i doubt about ufonose or lyzerk will help you.

I have in plans OPEN SOURCE DLL EXTENSIONS which will let you make new functions so basically you will be able to make your own patches for SSE.

Only core and some functions will be not available for edit, to prevent peoples to claim whole work as thier. Also dll extensions have other pluses, you can make a patch without sharing source (thats something new and nice because peoples can compete and create own patch projects) by this way peoples will work on they own projects but anyway they will make whole emulator better(closed source,open source it doesn't matter).

Peoples invest money in hosting vsro **** instead of invest time and money in emulation which is more fun.
Who would like to donate money for someone who implented a backdoor in his own emulator? also don't forget npcdoom.
Old 05/05/2012, 18:44   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
Who would like to donate money for someone who implented a backdoor in his own emulator? also don't forget npcdoom.
ye i have forget about him sorry. There are no backdoors in my emulator, falsepositive warnings of antyviruses are problems in many apps(take a look at cracks).If you wont donate noone is forcing you. In new versions i dont have problems with falsepositive warnings.
Old 05/05/2012, 18:56   #43

Quote:

seriously,the funniest post in the last few weeks DDDDDD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/05/2012, 19:03   #44

Quote:
Bul***, you have no chances to do anything.

Peoples invest money in hosting vsro *** instead of invest time and money in emulation which is more fun.
i said it already i make extensions as same as plugin system. Also i make it free. peoples dont need to pay it. i will talk with ufonese and lyzerk. Maybe if they accept i will make a pro team to dev a best emu. thx for ur comment
Old 05/05/2012, 19:28   #45

Quote:

You drunk? you compare your ****** v.basic emulation with the OFFICIAL FILES? Really you have to take psychological support dude...