Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server with 800++ ppl's on

Discussion on Server with 800++ ppl's on within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/05/2012, 01:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ღ ∂ropp View Post
If you guys were online 24hrs a day, since september, just proves that you guys don't do anything new in the game, such as new avatars, new pets, new town, nothing?
That's really a shame c;

I prefer Atomix, updated with many new things, and it's stable, been online the longest that I have seen from all the servers, and it's got some good nice people in that server.
+1
Sure we hadn't made anything custom? Here you have a very little part of just a couple of our updates (and we got all avatars and shit like that, that's very easy):

- We have made several major changes in client and It's content, that's the reason why we chose a huge new v1.300. After this we'll keep a frequent updating basis of minor versions
- New client security/structure
- old "SRO_Client.exe" is repacked (no more false positives with antivirusses)
- 500,000,000,000 Gold limit at Stalls
- Exchange limit remains at 2,000,000,000
- New custom uniques
- Uniques statuses have been tweaked
- Majority of our custom uniques are now in newer places. You will be able to teleport to their specific instance. So you can make your raid's with your friends and enter the instance to wait for the unique or after It has appeared (This will make it much more fun and professional). In example: GM uniques (Titan's) will now appear at GM's Room (new instance).
- New entirely PVP zone. We have redesigned various instances now for PVPing and other event's zones. There will be also a neutral rest area before entering PVP instances where you will be able to chat and buy stuff from NPC's (we might add/change some of this stuff)
- Updates through launcher have been enabled back again. Now we plan to stay at top of updated content as we have been before. We want Class to keep getting better all the time and we do our best with the free time we have(:
- Alchemy rates are modified (Not exact values known yet. But probably +1~+4 will be around 33% and above that 16,8%)
- New weapons glow colors (look at pictures for details)
- New mount pets. Now you can buy new pets which can attack as usual attack pets and you can mount them like a horse. Old attack pets can be probably moved to another NPC shop.
- Exchange window exploit when PVPing has been fixed. Now you can't spam exchange request so you will not get advantage of this exploit anymore.
- More new avatars added such as Shaitan's one (with the effects)
- Lots of avatar effects tweaked
- Gold coins removed
- White devil spirit added
- Magic cubes removed from Item Mall. Now elixirs are stackable
- Alchemy stones are now stackable
- Old pets are available to be bought with gold
- Now you can drop silks from monsters in order to use them for special items at Class Online Shop
- Angel Spirit added
- All missing avatar effects added
- All avatars untradeable are now tradeable
- Grab pets got now 5 pages of inventory
- Class Online NPC Shop will now sell some premium items for 'Silks'. This 'Silks' will be dropped by monsters. Some of this items are grab pets for 3 days of life or reverse scrolls
- Monsters will no longer drop trash like before, from now everything they will drop are: Gold, Alchemy stones (yea, stones, no more elements), Silks, Items and Elixirs. So no more pet filters needed.
- Purifications pills has been removed to avoid the exploit of not being able to get debuffed by warlock when spamming them. Now you will need a force mastery or a cleric to avoid this kind of statuses.
- Unique monster scrolls for sell in Class Online Shop NPC
- Experience/SP rates increased to balance the game (around +30% more rates !)
... AND MUCH MORE ...

Weapon ranking from more powerful to less powerful:
1st - D12 Seal of Sun weapons - Dropped by monsters
2nd - D12 Seal of Moon weapons - Dropped by monsters
3rd - D12 weapons with special glow like SOS but with other color. (200+ damage than normal Lv111 weapon) - Upgraded from egyptian B grade weapons
4th - D12 weapons Lv111 (No glow) - Dropped by monsters

[ Pictures (Will be constantly updating too) ]

- [New item glows ]:

· +11 Bloody deep red

· +12 Celestial white

· +13 Freezing Deep blue/Red

· +14 Royalty golden

- New visual tweaks, client more customized for Class Online
- Added monsters and items from D12 (Only available for GM's and their events.)
- Added more avatars, now there are about 100 to choose, as you see we should have all avatars you've seen.
- Added Custom Class Online avatars for GM's
- Job profit rates increased 55x. Now 5* trade run from Jangan->Hotan should be
- Trader shops disabled everywhere except at Hotan, Jangan, Donwhang. This means trading now will be like in old way. You are only able to trade in those areas which will mean much more action for players.
- Added Custom NPC with all avatars, attachments, and hats. Now you will buy it from this NPC instead of Item Mall. This NPC will also have special items such as Gold Coins.
- Added Gold Coins to Class Online Shop (new NPC). Now you are able to exchange for 25B of gold.
- Stall gold limit for selling is now 99B
- Clientīs security improved, now multiclient has been disabled. Now other servers copying out updates will be little harder.
- Added new horses to Item Mall and Unicorn to NPC
- New grab pets added
- New uniques added
- Now new players will have custom title until they make any title quest. This will show everybody this is a newbie player, which just started playing on server. GMīs will have the following custom title:
- New custom Premium ticket for Class Online.
- GM Uniques Titan version
- New Unique Hell Cerberus will spawn each around 3/4 hours at Janganīs Ch'in Tomb (First floor)
- New Unique "Jupiter" will spawn at Jupiter Temple Palace
- More uniques spawning at special areas! Gotta catch them all!

- [Glows ]:
· +10 Shiny green
· +11 Bloody deep red
· +12 Celestial white
· +13 Freezing Deep blue/Red
· +14 Royalty golden

[ Pictures ]

And very much more that's is ingame... Still wanna keep trying?
Old 05/05/2012, 01:51   #17

Getzabelz i already made this stuff befor it come to your server ...months ago lol
so nth special...maybe only stall limit gold only, the thing that i dont have lol
but you did good job
Old 05/05/2012, 01:58   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushcrush View Post
Getzabelz i already made this stuff befor it come to your server ...months ago lol
so nth special...maybe only stall limit gold only, the thing that i dont have lol
but you did good job
That is just a very little part of our updates, and majority of them are from september/november 2011. Just looked fast to copy and paste so you can take an idea. If you get ingame and play a bit you will realize how custom our server is. Just wanted to show this guy that if he wants to make a point, he better make sure that what he tells is true.

With all my respect, of course.
Old 05/05/2012, 02:14   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getzabelz View Post
That is just a very little part of our updates, and majority of them are from september/november 2011. Just looked fast to copy and paste so you can take an idea. If you get ingame and play a bit you will realize how custom our server is. Just wanted to show this guy that if he wants to make a point, he better make sure that what he tells is true.

With all my respect, of course.
but to be honest..atomixsro have something not in any server even mine...
Thief Gold Rate...
Old 05/05/2012, 02:49   #20

Quote:
but to be honest..atomixsro have something not in any server even mine...
Thief Gold Rate...
And what's the complexity of that? We don't have it at Class Online either, but for a simple reason, exploiting and abusing.

Just take one trader and one thief character using multiclient in example. Then buy loads of goods and steal with thief, ??????, PROFIT. That's kind of stupid lulz.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2012, 03:05   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getzabelz View Post
And what's the complexity of that? We don't have it at Class Online either, but for a simple reason, exploiting and abusing.

Just take one trader and one thief character using multiclient in example. Then buy loads of goods and steal with thief, ??????, PROFIT. That's kind of stupid lulz.
and what you going win with this? lol
..atomixsro have some kida of special profit for thiefs....iam not sure how this
if you look at trader npc you will find that something call Market Price 0%
if this can be in thief npc...then we can control thiefs gold lol
Old 05/05/2012, 03:12   #22

Quote:
and what you going win with this? lol
..atomixsro have some kida of special profit for thiefs....iam not sure how this
if you look at trader npc you will find that something call Market Price 0%
if this can be in thief npc...then we can control thiefs gold lol
Still exploitable, not safe.

You can always make a thief+trader and no matter which profit it is, It will be exploitable. Unless you want a game with bug/exploits, not safe and unbalanced you would never raise up any kind of thieves profit.

That doesn't makes special a server, is just a very simple query which will make your server unbalanced.

Just my opinion dude xD, imo that's not a real argument. However we were talking about stability and updates and I showed my POV which is what I was talking about in topic.
Old 05/05/2012, 03:24   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuangZe View Post
They have 30% less players than they showed on the webiste (i have checked). If someone are interested in top servers list just visit my webiste sse-server.pl , only best servers(more than 500 players online) with full description.
Old 05/05/2012, 09:27   #24

Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
but you did good job
The difference is your server sucked *****. we don't care about your ego and that you think you're so **** almighty. Your server got hacked several times already. Class Online looking awesome in my eyes.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/05/2012, 11:11   #25

Everyone advertise his own server >.<
Old 05/05/2012, 11:13   #26

elite*gold: 275
This type of threads are awesome allowing us indirectly to advertise our servers. great xD. -Mykha

About Content. ClassSRO: is indeed the most custom sro out there.
Glory: is one of the most up-to-date content wfrom Ksro
Atomix: Download it and check.
Old 05/05/2012, 12:10   #27

Exclamation

Quote:
but you did good job
Rushcrush , why are you trying to prove every where that you are the best here ? huh ?
in every thread you mush show off your ****** server , and the things you made . , this is enough we know , why is this **** answer on Getzabelz ?

this is pathetic ....
Old 05/05/2012, 15:20   #28

Class Online;

The best private server (based on vsro files) which I have ever played on and got the best memories from was Class Online at the d11 cap. The GMs helped you if you needed their help, at least, that was my experience.
Getz & Tomb did a really good job, and i'm sure they still do. I'll recommend you to try it out.

Atomix; Also one hell of a good private server in my opinion, lots of nice people & awesome features too. I would also recommend you to try Atomix out.

GlorySRO; I dunno, I never really wanted to try those servers out since rushcrush acts really immature in my opinion (Rushcrush, I don't want to start a flamewar, since it's not what the thread is about). Also, i've heard the Glory Network dosen't have a good security... :-)

I hope you'll find my post usefull.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/05/2012, 18:46   #29

i played creddy sro.. nice server.. almost everytime 800++/1000 Users.. Custom NPC's like Silk Npc etc..

I just saw this on their homepage as an update

Old 05/05/2012, 18:50   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biboja View Post
i played creddy sro.. nice server.. almost everytime 800++/1000 Users.. Custom NPC's like Silk Npc etc..

I just saw this on their homepage as an update

Creddy is not a bad server, but they are not safe, they can get hacked at any time I can guarantee that. Plus they got to be using some of my self made stuff because they didn't know how to make it and keep it safe...

I won't tell you how, but they are very likely to get hacked if anybody takes care of it.

Just a point. But as a server I think they got some cool stuff. AFAIK they're giving free stuff, if that's real then they won't last long. Servers got to pay bills and we are not priests.