Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SROKing error Plasma Sro

Discussion on SROKing error Plasma Sro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SROKing error Plasma Sro

i get this error when i try to inject...

TODO: < File description >

Whats this??

mBot dont work for me too

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Black Rogue files[Plasma], how to open SROKing!
07/30/2013 - SRO Private Server - 83 Replies
hey guys i wanna let you know how to run sroking in Black Rogue files. 1st: open ur client normaly and enter with your own char. 2nd: open SROKing and click "inject Game" 3rd: select your running client that you open before and press "inject Game" 4th: wait a moment and enjoy with successfully connecting without C8.
Sroking error
09/06/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
my error please install your SROKing under the path which only have english characters !
Sroking Error
08/08/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi could anyone help me with this error? http://thumbnails29.imagebam.com/9213/85eff492121 867.jpg
SROKing Bot Error PLS HElp
02/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
When I start the SROKIng bot and start game , it shows me a error. Here a screenshot: Deine Bilder online mit LupiUpload PLss help me I am using Vista
sroking bot error
05/30/2009 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
Hello I have a problem with my sroking every time i start the game i get a error and then sro shuts down i dont know what tho do when iam dont use sroking i just can play silkroad without problems here is a picture with the error i get picture: http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/1858/errord.pn g Can some 1 plz give me some advice thanks