Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does Playsro Website got released , or there is any template for it ?

Discussion on Does Playsro Website got released , or there is any template for it ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Does Playsro Website got released , or there is any template for it ?

The guys have a Really incredible site , the designs are so good , looks like it is joymax's one , THE Intro is so good , the system , options , etc

I Really like this site , Also it have 6 languages options , and it is well translated, but i think the capacity is so fake IT IS 1200/1500 , the are spreading advertising in every where , so it may be a good target to stole their job

Old 04/10/2012, 15:54   #2

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko_ View Post
The guys have a Really incredible , the designs are so good , looks like it is joymax's one , THE Intro is so good , the system , everything

I Really like this site , but i think the capacity is so fake IT IS 1200/1500 , the are spreading advertising in everysite , so it may be a good target to stole this job

Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/10/2012, 17:00   #3

Quote:
The guys have a Really incredible site , the designs are so good , looks like it is joymax's one , THE Intro is so good , the system , options , etc

I Really like this site , Also it have 6 languages options , and it is well translated, but i think the capacity is so fake IT IS 1200/1500 , the are spreading advertising in every where , so it may be a good target to stole their job

***** unplug your internet cable. you want to steal some1s' work just because you like it? Go make one yourself you ******* scrub
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2012, 17:09   #4

Received Thanks: 1,091
Try to make smth by yourself
Old 04/10/2012, 17:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by choobokapi View Post
***** unplug your internet cable. you want to steal some1s' work just because you like it? Go make one yourself you ******* scrub
Quote:
Originally Posted by •ᵔBeGodOfWarᵔ• View Post
Try to make smth by yourself

Well , i am good at DB Editing , and Clientside , and some photoshop
, but in Websites , i never take a step on it , so everyone have the things he is good in
I DON'T Have to be super in everything .
and **** , i stea; some1's job ?? lol this community are 99.999 Thieves , and they are all stole somethings , didn't vsro files was stolen ?
Old 04/10/2012, 17:44   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post

Ok , Mr Krall , stop using the MEME Style ... you are not funny ... and this is spamming !
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2012, 17:50   #7

Quote:
Ok , Mr Krall , stop using the MEME Style ... you are not funny ... and this is spamming !
its not really spamming. he can't be bothered to type so he uses images to express his feeling
@ topic. here you go (template) nothing special
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/10/2012, 18:45   #8

First of all, you can do server check capacity to see the real server status Its not fake.

And i am glad you like my work :P
Old 04/10/2012, 20:44   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirceagab View Post
First of all, you can do server check capacity to see the real server status Its not fake.

And i am glad you like my work :P
Looks correct:
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2012, 20:53   #10

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
but in Websites , i never take a step on it

You're welcome.
Thanks
1 User