Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1 month off... for what?!

Discussion on 1 month off... for what?! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down 1 month off... for what?!

ecSRO was offline over a month because fembrias,2k slots, "low internet conection", "ecSRO hacked", well anyway. First: They dont added Fembria yet and i dont think they will add it, Second: 2k slots wasnt added neither <- look at this topic in the official ecsro forum -.- , Third : The LAGS now are like every 10-30 minutes and before was like every 1-2 hours or more so what the hell they do in a ******* month??? Come on! at less they should add fembria quick and a compensation event, without mention the pet/premmium time lost...
Old 10/14/2008, 23:37   #2

You are expecting too much discipline from a couple of guys who run a private server in their free time.

They do whatever they want. Don`t bich about it, or better - make your own server.
Old 10/15/2008, 00:24   #3

Received Thanks: 1,583
you guys should stop buying silk and making them money they dont do **** fro the server at least raise the rates grinding is boring.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/15/2008, 03:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by battery2004 View Post
You are expecting too much discipline from a couple of guys who run a private server in their free time.

They do whatever they want. Don`t bich about it, or better - make your own server.
First im not asking nothing i just ask what they say so stfu, second yes they are a couple of guys but they earn loot of money by silks/items/gold,etc so they can find more people? Lol hell yes! Third i wont make my own server because i dont wanna get any responsability of nothing because that requires loot of responsability and this little guys dont have any! they say loot of **** and they do the half and that half is bad so if they want money and they earn money and they dont care the ******* server then what? we **** off because that little guys dont have head and responsability! thats what im asking! they have to do what they say if they cant do it why they took all this responsability? "A big work requires a big responsability and a big responsability requires a big work" so dont come to my thread to tell me what they can do or what they cant tell me what they have to, and neither to shut up me little kid bb.
Old 10/15/2008, 03:59   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
I don't think people really care if the add 2k slots or not half of the peeps just want to play on the server and that is pretty much it. 2k slots would be nice but wouldn't really affect the peeps that are on 24/7 anyways. Also it would affect how much money they make so why waste money to upgrade the server when they can keep it like this and still make **** load of money.
Old 10/15/2008, 04:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolppp View Post
I don't think people really care if the add 2k slots or not half of the peeps just want to play on the server and that is pretty much it. 2k slots would be nice but wouldn't really affect the peeps that are on 24/7 anyways. Also it would affect how much money they make so why waste money to upgrade the server when they can keep it like this and still make **** load of money.
yea server wont be better unless the addicts give it a break and give ocean a reason to upgrade. i bet if another server opens with better rates etc ocean upgrade his the next day so he wont lose people.

***Log Out already people***
Old 10/15/2008, 06:41   #7

that`s what we can call it as a business matters
they expecting such a huge money makers on their server
and i agreed with what u guys mentioned about
if they don`t upgrade or increase the rates,
they will losing the "money"
Old 10/15/2008, 07:30   #8

i hate people that take the time to critize somthing they dont have to take care of or have anything to do with
its simple as
if you hate the way they run it and dont like it
then take your happy *** back to isro and pay them money to level
atleast you can level on this server with out paying money
sure its not the best service.
sure its not going to stay up for near as long as silkroad.
but what i dont get is people ***** and ***** and *****
and what
they still give them money?
same w/ isro people ***** and ***** about the bots but yet they still buy premiums/Silk.
it comes down to if you dont like the way the server is ran
leave
or make your own.
XOXO.
Old 10/15/2008, 13:05   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by coleburto View Post
i hate people that take the time to critize somthing they dont have to take care of or have anything to do with
its simple as
if you hate the way they run it and dont like it
then take your happy *** back to isro and pay them money to level
atleast you can level on this server with out paying money
sure its not the best service.
sure its not going to stay up for near as long as silkroad.
but what i dont get is people ***** and ***** and *****
and what
they still give them money?
same w/ isro people ***** and ***** about the bots but yet they still buy premiums/Silk.
it comes down to if you dont like the way the server is ran
leave
or make your own.
XOXO.
True.com
Old 10/15/2008, 15:19   #10

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
If you don`t like it ,leave it -> thats the subject they are basing on.
Everybody disagrees with their decisions,but still play on it.Why?Because it`s still the only private server,where you can lvl fast,without silk.
I am ****** off too,cuz they didnt do anything,but we cant do anything,just play.
I`m happy anyway that they didnt make it p2p yet.
Old 10/15/2008, 15:29   #11

it won't be p2p it will be f2p if it EVER goes to p2p they would definately lose even more money then before as you know 84sro is coming out and it looks MORE promising than escro
Old 10/15/2008, 15:42   #12

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
"I am ****** off too,cuz they didnt do anything,but we cant do anything,just play."
well.. what about you guys just making the same as me?
simply uninstall ecsro, and wait until any other private server will be released.
it's really disgusting that everybody ******* about the server, but yet still stick money onto ocean's ***!
well done ******.. it looks that i'm the only one in here who's left ecsro long time ago and don't want to go back there.

and now.... as everybody else said: "eat **** or die".
those are the rules. play on that ******-up server, or stop playing!
complaining won't help a bit! and even less when you complain here instead of silkroad-trader.de

you already did complain? what? they deleted your post?
well...eat **** or die... they don't care about your complainment.
get the picture?

if this "community" would stick together, everybody would stop playing for 1 or 2 months. ocean wouldn't have any income and he could go back to his stupid chinese forums!
but there are always some kiddys that complain, and still play.
they would play again if ocean woud offer them 200 silks.
so no way this would work... not here..

and now... to the end...
keep on whining like little children. spread your silkroad-life story arround and tell everybody how unfair this world is.
nobody will care.
Old 10/15/2008, 15:44   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
ecSRO was offline over a month because fembrias,2k slots, "low internet conection", "ecSRO hacked", well anyway. First: They dont added Fembria yet and i dont think they will add it, Second: 2k slots wasnt added neither <- look at this topic in the official ecsro forum -.- , Third : The LAGS now are like every 10-30 minutes and before was like every 1-2 hours or more so what the hell they do in a ******* month??? Come on! at less they should add fembria quick and a compensation event, without mention the pet/premmium time lost...
STFU!!! if u dont like it dont play go back to global or make ur own priwate nobody care wath kinda o **** u talking here...
Old 10/15/2008, 15:51   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfbalo View Post
First im not asking nothing i just ask what they say so stfu, second yes they are a couple of guys but they earn loot of money by silks/items/gold,etc so they can find more people? Lol hell yes! Third i wont make my own server because i dont wanna get any responsability of nothing because that requires loot of responsability and this little guys dont have any! they say loot of shit and they do the half and that half is bad so if they want money and they earn money and they dont care the fucking server then what? we fuck off because that little guys dont have head and responsability! thats what im asking! they have to do what they say if they cant do it why they took all this responsability? "A big work requires a big responsability and a big responsability requires a big work" so dont come to my thread to tell me what they can do or what they cant tell me what they have to, and neither to shut up me little kid bb.
Your post made my day.

You say, they don`t have any responsibility, why would they need one ? It`s a free service they are providing, responsibility would come if they would charge money for it, meaning - customers pay cash and they want to see a result. But in this case if they want they open the server if they don`t, they don`t - it`s that simple.
People like you will always moan - they don`t do this, they don`t do that etc. - well... they don`t have to do this and that.
An example - i say that theres gona open a new sro server in 2 minutes. Now go and make a another topic saying - Hey Battery WTF!! WHERES the SERVER !! YOU PROMISSED !!!
The root of this problem is within the fact, that you are getting your hopes up high, for something that some dude has written to calm the crowd down, when they are having some hardware problems.

In conclusion - All they need to do, is to make people like you, addicted to their server, they can close the server for a month more, and still you willl come back. Do you see my point ? (and don`t you dare to say me that you aren`t addiced - you wouldn`t have made this topic, if that weren`t true )
Old 10/15/2008, 16:02   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperadox123 View Post
STFU!!! if u dont like it dont play go back to global or make ur own priwate nobody care wath kinda o **** u talking here...
you had to be the only ******** to start cursing at people if you cant discuss without getting all ****** leave..

@Alex the reason why they dont improve server is because of people who cant live without private server so they run to it and ocean can sit back and not worry about people leaving.