Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why the f**k people are so ignorant?

Discussion on Why the f**k people are so ignorant? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Why the f**k people are so ignorant?

Title says everything, i've recently noticed that if the thread doesn't contain [RELEASE] or [GUIDE] behind it's title, there will be nobody who'll help you - even if you've shared alot of your stuff to community.. it doesn't pays back, this means - i won't do any further releases, no help, no guides, i'm over. Now i understand why all those people who had sro files at begining didn't share them.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 01/17/2012, 17:02   #2

Eat kebab.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 01/17/2012, 17:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by _BalzeR_ View Post
Eat kebab.
Sure, troll more, that's exactly the reason i'm talking about - i had pretty much plans on releasing other cool stuff i've got over here, but well.. seems like this community is over, not worth anything.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/17/2012, 17:09   #4

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
Well ya , you are right
and i have nothing to say just strange people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Legend View Post
Sure, troll more, that's exactly the reason i'm talking about - i had pretty much plans on releasing other cool stuff i've got over here, but well.. seems like this community is over, not worth anything.
bro they won't understant u , when u talk to them they will resume trolling cra*ing , just ignore them
Old 01/17/2012, 17:13   #5

Because everbody can register here =(
Old 01/17/2012, 17:15   #6

elite*gold: 20
yeah agree people on this forum is kinda like [Bad] pff i love the old times on this forum 2009-2010 those times bring the good and old members back
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2012, 17:16   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biboja View Post
Because everbody can register here =(
well that isn't the reason
you can see RG , anybody can register but they are the best , all are helpfull people
let me won't talk about the reason that makes all users in sro section @ epvp like that ******
---------
let me say 1 thing this thread at last will be close !
(without anyone benefit what we are saying)
Old 01/17/2012, 17:19   #8

There's a lot of different people around the community. Half of them is like sharing, caring, helping n stuff while the other half is only leechers. You ain't gonna change this, no one really can.
Basically there's like two types of leechers: quite one and always unhappy one.
Quite one will basically download stuff you release, n 50% of the time they are going to push "thank you" button
Always unhappy community members, will ask dumb questions in which case sooner or later they will get ignored for doing it, and then they will decide that you're ignorant ******* who's not helping to solve their problems instead of trying to sort it out by them selves.
That's my opinion ^^
Old 01/17/2012, 17:24   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamiro View Post
There's a lot of different people around the community. Half of them is like sharing, caring, helping n stuff while the other half is only leechers. You ain't gonna change this, no one really can.
Basically there's like two types of leechers: quite one and always unhappy one.
Quite one will basically download stuff you release, n 50% of the time they are going to push "thank you" button
Always unhappy community members, will ask dumb questions in which case sooner or later they will get ignored for doing it, and then they will decide that you're ignorant ******* who's not helping to solve their problems instead of trying to sort it out by them selves.
That's my opinion ^^
Basically head moderators (admins, etc) they could change those kind of people
they could made this forum better
so we can release staff
and we don't got insult for release our staff here
well to change that is simple solution but need some guys to look around here again
but nothing
so that's the reason RG is better than Epvp @ sro section
Old 01/17/2012, 17:33   #10

Yea Ashanti you're right, people over here won't encourage you for the work you're releasing. The best time was from the early 2010 and back.
Old 01/17/2012, 17:39   #11

elite*gold: 20
What ever we do they just likes @ that time after some days they ignore us...Its a human attitude not blame on community
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2012, 17:43   #12

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamiro View Post
I would say that is less than half.

About OP, memes and trolling is now "cool" so everyone is acting like that on every single thread, even more on this community.
I would recommend you to just work on your own projects and stop helping anyone out here that is not a friend. The situation changed, before the serverfiles release I didn't mind about contributing to the community and work for sharing since everyone was going to use it for their personal enjoyment, but right now any release related with the serverfiles is for make the end-user put it on his server and get economical benefit from it, so no, thanks, I prefer spend my time on my own projects and work than sharing with anyone that is going to open a server and give an awful gameplay and get money from innocent users from my work.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/17/2012, 17:45   #13

Actually i just got an good idea of the way to change this. wait soon information comin'.
Old 01/17/2012, 17:47   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Legend View Post
Actually i just got an good idea of the way to change this. wait soon information comin'.
post now before thread close ^ _ ~
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2012, 17:56   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by hambal View Post
yeah agree people on this forum is kinda like [Bad] pff i love the old times on this forum 2009-2010 those times bring the good and old members back
And then, some days later, they will insult everyone like Li and Chernobyl.

li: **** him, he does this and that. <-no proofs
chernobyl: **** no release, **** off why release files, ***** ***** blablabla <-unthankful *****

this forum: unthankful as a stonedshit.
Closed Thread