Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Looking for Oldest clients!

Discussion on [Request] Looking for Oldest clients! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 01/10/2012, 18:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
Indeed emulators in the coding corner there were already some people busy coding it but the SRO_BETA.exe or SRO_OPEN.EXE (whatever it was called) isn't the client of the footage in that youtube video. It is chinese only and some things in the maps aren't the same like the river between downhang and hotan. in the beta client it's just land so you can't have to use a ferry.

but I'm also curious if someone has the really old client. the one from the youtube video. But I'm not sure if that client was even released.
I got to the char screen and only one guy made it ingame, but because he's an selfish german ****** he never released the packets he used
nor the executable

that's pretty sad tbh. I'm sure he's now fapping to it, because he's the only one who made it ingame

and as far as i know the client from the video was never released!
Old 01/10/2012, 21:25   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
Indeed emulators in the coding corner there were already some people busy coding it but the SRO_BETA.exe or SRO_OPEN.EXE (whatever it was called) isn't the client of the footage in that youtube video. It is chinese only and some things in the maps aren't the same like the river between downhang and hotan. in the beta client it's just land so you can't have to use a ferry.

but I'm also curious if someone has the really old client. the one from the youtube video. But I'm not sure if that client was even released.
just notice the name early beta.. those files will be very hard to get i quess
Old 01/10/2012, 22:29   #18

Received Thanks: 3,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schickl View Post
I got to the char screen and only one guy made it ingame, but because he's an selfish german ****** he never released the packets he used
nor the executable

that's pretty sad tbh. I'm sure he's now fapping to it, because he's the only one who made it ingame

and as far as i know the client from the video was never released!
He is Lithuanian
Old 01/11/2012, 05:33   #19

I'm pretty sure when i won't be that lazy i'll make a 60cap or 50cap server off this. By the way - not an emulator.
Old 01/11/2012, 05:58   #20

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
hmm why people ask how anyone will use this old client,
small crack on that old client , + add small new staff @ database @ server side and u can use this awesome client without any problem .
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2012, 06:14   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Abdelfattah View Post
hmm why people ask how anyone will use this old client,
small crack on that old client , + add small new staff @ database @ server side and u can use this awesome client without any problem .
facepalm.. firstly need to check if the new sro clients actually support the old mapfiles and models if so, then mostlikely it's real posibility to re-build the old silkroad.
Old 01/11/2012, 06:19   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Legend View Post
facepalm.. firstly need to check if the new sro clients actually support the old mapfiles and models if so, then mostlikely it's real posibility to re-build the old silkroad.
u forgot that if the current sro clients don't support those old maps we can add them anyway as we add the newmaps like jupiter etc on vsro files .
same as in mobs , set , weapon , and all old systems are currently in any new SR_GameServer , so small crack on GS can let u use the old game systems like for example old job system on vsro files .
Old 01/12/2012, 21:33   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Abdelfattah View Post
u forgot that if the current sro clients don't support those old maps we can add them anyway as we add the newmaps like jupiter etc on vsro files .
same as in mobs , set , weapon , and all old systems are currently in any new SR_GameServer , so small crack on GS can let u use the old game systems like for example old job system on vsro files .

Better make a new one and get it working than doing this lol
Pretty sure it would be faster and you can be sure that it will work 100%, because you actually made it yourself and didn't modify some, as I heard, already not that stable, server files
oh and "small" crack made me lol
Old 01/12/2012, 23:12   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schickl View Post
oh and "small" crack made me lol
what's ur problem ?