Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching Pk2 Editor

Discussion on Searching Pk2 Editor within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching Pk2 Editor

Hello,

I'm currently in the process of putting up a US/European server and looking to put together a team. (I'm not looking for GM's) I'm looking for someone who can handle their share of coding, and pk2 editing. Obviously this person would be made a GM. I'm looking for someone who speaks English (preferably from the US -or- European is fine) must also be familiar in mssql, and has experience in pk2 editing. If interested you can contact me via msn messenger jason_r_2000[at]hotmail[dot]com -or- email @ jd.ruest[at]gmail[dot]com

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Searching for a good pk2 editor
12/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
i will open pvp server ( with the old users data ) but i need some one good @ pk2 edits ! to help me creating the client without any errors Please add me [email protected]
Searching/buying OPL Editor Full Version
11/07/2011 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Hello Im searching / buying OPL editor full version .. If anyone have send me message or contact me on msn : [email protected] thank you
Searching for a skilled Video Editor!
01/28/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello, im am searching for a person who are really skilled at making nice sro videos. It will be for a sro video contest im going to have so it need to be nice ;) For more info or if you want to help me out feel free to pm me.