Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Sea of Resentment..Tips Pls.

Discussion on The Sea of Resentment..Tips Pls. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post The Sea of Resentment..Tips Pls.

Tips Pls to the Pro Who succeeds The Sea of Resentment i really want to have a EGY Weapon. i dont know how to this quest what should i take first what grade on it 1 2 3 or 4

~Broken key
~Large tong
~Phantom harp
~Evil's heart
~Vindictive spirit's bead
~Hook hand
~Commander's patch *rare*
~Sereness's tears *rare*

Party Questing are allow or Should i go alone to do this quest after entering the Dimension.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Old 01/02/2012, 02:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
I always do it alone so i dont have to share the talismans.
If you got a suck set then do grade 1
If you fot a full nova set do grade 2

After you killed the first uniq use a return scroll so the annoying ghost curse won't follow you then kill the 2nd uniq and after you killed it rush for the 2nd treasure box at the last miniboat and get out of ther.
If you got a nova+7 wep you can kill the sereness at the end for egy B weapons
Sereness bug:

Press thanks if i helped.
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need some Tips.. Please Help me..
03/05/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Hi im a new player of this game Luna Online, i im asking about tips, to prevent a permanent ban in game. can someone give me some good tips. because im also a cheater in rakion and dekaron online game im also get a few ban there, i want a new game. nid some help please,,... :) sorry for bad english.
[Tips]Which attribute should I add? (Stats Tips)
02/22/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 59 Replies
These are the Tips for the STATS or ATTRIBUTES of each Character: Note: These are based on my observations in PVP and dungeon runs. Start with: ELESIS Elesis can be considered as one of the "tanker" or basically the "tank" of the gang, and since she is a tanker, you don't need to increase her defense. GCPH just released the skill tree for Elesis, which made her stronger, and more reliable. Here are some tips for her attribute build: Skill Atk - to improve the damage of her skills. Atk...
Nid tips
05/13/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 7 Replies
ilan star po ba sa mana valley pra mkuha ung weapon?
need help/tips
09/28/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
pahingi nga po ng tips or ways kung paano mahahack ang GC PH without cheat engine... ex. manipulating GC files ty po sa mgbibigay ^^,
Tips for 2nd Soc Try..
05/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Hello All You EPvper;s Im Digging up any Hints you guys can Help out with.. I recently Spent All the cash i had over last 6 mos of hunting and bought a Lvl 17 Super +2 Soc Tao Bag..Now with the 22 Met Scrolls i Have Im going to attempt to get a 2nd Soc.. If you Fellas know of anything to Help or if its even possible on a super item and information would be greatly appreciated.. To all those who contribute +karma for you guys.. Im Currently Working on Maps With all the highlighted Sqauma...