Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

private servers

Discussion on private servers within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/15/2008, 18:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
noob do not use google translator, translate it urself and u know what it real mean. Legend sifu is only retarded google's translate... btw go home noob if u dont know how to use internet -.-
Old 08/15/2008, 19:20   #17

omg how did i know i clikd on some ip thingys at that site and there wher all pic and screens from sro so if u dont have to say anything of use better say nothing
Old 08/16/2008, 14:12   #18

there are more tna 4 servers at least - ECSRO,CSRO,KSRO and JSRO ...One of the moderators (don't remember good) wrote that his friend found a lot Japanese or other Asian servers,but the point is that this servers are usless to us ,cuz we will have insane lag ( i don't think someone of you want to play with huge lag)..
Old 08/16/2008, 15:14   #19

we want play in huge lag just give us the serv er website link if its true if its not than your 1st lier in 2008 if you dont lie give us websites just dont get lame excuses
Old 08/16/2008, 16:52   #20

Find the Thread , where the mod post that,"smart boy".And yeah i am the lame ,but if you was spending more time in learning basic english ,you wouldn't be such ******.As i can see you are just a 13 years old kid who think that he is a big man.All of your posts are just "STFU NOOB or OMG PWNED NOOB".
Old 08/16/2008, 17:49   #21

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgmafia View Post
there are more tna 4 servers at least - ECSRO,CSRO,KSRO and JSRO ...One of the moderators (don't remember good) wrote that his friend found a lot Japanese or other Asian servers,but the point is that this servers are usless to us ,cuz we will have insane lag ( i don't think someone of you want to play with huge lag)..
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgmafia View Post
Find the Thread , where the mod post that,"smart boy".And yeah i am the lame ,but if you was spending more time in learning basic english ,you wouldn't be such ******.As i can see you are just a 13 years old kid who think that he is a big man.All of your posts are just "STFU NOOB or OMG PWNED NOOB".
You're just repeating what I said.

Next time, read the whole posts before posting your own opinion..
Old 08/16/2008, 17:52   #22

Received Thanks: 1,360
Guys take it easy .. stop the flame war here
Old 08/16/2008, 18:14   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by strukel View Post
Guys take it easy .. stop the flame war here
I'm not flamming strukel.

I just think it's unnecessary to repeat what someone has posted before.
Old 08/16/2008, 22:08   #24

I read chinese. And those arent sro. Those are some other games. I read someof it and its like Ultmoready Clip?