Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Servers

Discussion on Private Servers within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private Servers

Guys will you stop posting about new private servers before its even up. What are you trying to achieve by this. You dont need to get your name around because if it does come up it will be popular straight away.

So unless your private server is online and working please just stop posting.
And when i say online and working i mean by us public joining and playing.

And if you are going to try get donations off us it aint gunna work, you guys dont even have a proper domain just a free one which isnt going to convince us.
Old 08/08/2008, 19:06   #2

This is even a worse topic then a private server... maybe they looking for help? ever tought of that?
most of them only DB7 wanted donations before and icyspirit
Old 08/08/2008, 19:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblesuk View Post
Guys will you stop posting about new private servers before its even up. What are you trying to achieve by this. You dont need to get your name around because if it does come up it will be popular straight away.

And if you are going to try get donations off us it aint gunna work, you guys dont even have a proper domain just a free one which isnt going to convince us.
Looks who talking you lil ****, you were an admin on a so called private aswell, with your friend Shadow, so you should stop acting like a hero and try and get thanks. Christ, really pathetic
Old 08/08/2008, 20:32   #4

Pyro who are you lol, admin on a private server ive never played any private servers and aint been admin to any so...

*EDIT* what do i want thanks for i aint done anything, you get thanks for posting tools and making not posting threads like this so i think you need to take a look around, and i aint trying to be a hero im trying to stop people scamming from others by getting donations.
Old 08/08/2008, 21:29   #5

elite*gold: 10
Quote:

but just tell me.. Who the **** are you to the people make what you want?
the new sro project... Insane SRO, they didnt asked for danations until server is ON.. dont you know how to read?
Old 08/08/2008, 21:43   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by revenger888 View Post
but just tell me.. Who the **** are you to the people make what you want?
the new sro project... Insane SRO, they didnt asked for danations until server is ON.. dont you know how to read?
There are alot of Fucktards on this forum what you expect.
Old 08/09/2008, 01:53   #7

Actualy the author of this topic has a point .I don`t really see the point when people come here - post, that they have started developing an emulator, people flaming - FAKE FAKE FAKE WTF???, strukel gives out warns... closes the topic... and so on

And to the guy named FritteBoy - ahh you Do realise that "Searching for help" and "Bragging with a started, far from complete finished server", are two different subjects?
Old 08/09/2008, 20:31   #8

Thanks battery the problem with people here is that they complain when they get scammed and that things are fake, but then when you try stop this from happening you get it thrown back in your face..
Old 08/09/2008, 20:34   #9

Quote:
Thanks battery the problem with people here is that they complain when they get scammed and that things are fake, but then when you try stop this from happening you get it thrown back in your face..
Oooh, deleted your avatar ? You stupid 12 year old kid you're flaming fake private hosters, and you did it yourself, you pathetic lil kid. Just get lost.
Hate people like him.
Old 08/09/2008, 20:59   #10

Erm can i ask whos 12 firstly, im 15 please get it right... And btw i removed avatar because i just made a new one for silkroad which im going to upload, also what did i do? also your calling me a kid when your like 14 right?

Hate people like me? what for warning people... great...
Old 08/10/2008, 13:08   #11

Quote:
Erm can i ask whos 12 firstly, im 15 please get it right... And btw i removed avatar because i just made a new one for silkroad which im going to upload, also what did i do? also your calling me a kid when your like 14 right?

Hate people like me? what for warning people... great...
Hmm, It's obvious that you are a kid, the 12 year old thing was sarcasm (You don't understand that I suppose.) And it's really pathetic that you claim that you haven't been on a private server forum yourself. Too bad I don't have screens of the same avatar like you had. That lil chinese kid. (not offending any chinese people) I just think you're a lil fucktard who needs attention that's all.

Sry for my language.
Old 08/10/2008, 13:16   #12

For a start i didnt say that i wasnt a kid, i said im not 12 im 15 so you got that wrong .. Again!! secondly i never said that i hadnt been on a private server forum, hmm you got that wrong Again!! Clearly you less than the age of 16 otherwise you would have posted once and left it at that..
Old 08/10/2008, 17:40   #13

Just die.
Old 08/10/2008, 18:08   #14

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
#closed bcoz of flame war
Closed Thread