Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Oriya is blackmailing pservers owners

Discussion on Oriya is blackmailing pservers owners within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 11/17/2011, 22:23   #61

elite*gold: 0
elitesro and eroad are down atm, anyone has any info on this ?
Old 11/18/2011, 02:24   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
please, be kind and dont ask for money, or you wont be differet form oriya
just do it free for the sake of humanity
Yes Portal why should we do it? All over the time this fcking community ***** me and alot of us...
But hey... when it comes to your ******* interests you starting to beg... kiss my ***..
Now feel how's to get raped ... Oriya isn't bad person... you can compare him to robbinhood... helping who deserve it.. and you guys? do not deserve a **** !!
Btw he's from my country too, and you know what? i think the next month will be harder for the "big" servers...
Don't forget... when i opened a topic about my server i got insulted.. why the hell you think i wanna compit you.. so stay from my ******* ***.. but you did the oppsite so here we go you get ****** from your own mistakes... have fun getting raped, trust me we wont make your life easier.

P.S: Little suggestion, next time just look on your own behavior before telling us someone is bad person !
Old 11/18/2011, 03:59   #63

Joymax is laughing at all of you right now I bet xd, and esro is down due to ddos attacks no because of this bug found in vsro files
Old 11/18/2011, 08:08   #64

Feel sorry for what happen to VSRO servers xD
Old 11/18/2011, 13:27   #65

LOL,, i cant stop laughing coz of u guys, trust me u cant fix that, actually Oriya found the bug from me.
Old 11/18/2011, 14:29   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastTim3 View Post
LOL,, i cant stop laughing coz of u guys, trust me u cant fix that, actually Oriya found the bug from me.
I knew that security hole since a long time. I have proved it on Titan Server and showed screens on Epvp and I know how to fix it
Old 11/19/2011, 02:27   #67

Quote:
Actually no he didnt "found the bug" from you. We talked to Oriya when our server got attacked and he confirmed that someone was asking for his help to do the dirty work and the talking so the person could who knew the bug could remain hidden.
Also we fixed the bug on our server now and many other servers have so just keep your mouth closed, or rather you fingers away from the keyboard and stop talking **** which you have no idea about please.
Old 11/19/2011, 13:28   #68

Any one an idear how the Exploid works? I've readed a few threads about it and it seams to be an SMC hack. is it right? Also i've readed something about closing port 15880 UDP and TCP for incoming connection should help. Hase someone a link with usefull informations or hints for this Exploid so i can figure out how to close the Security gap.
Old 11/19/2011, 13:47   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBeatstar View Post
Any one an idear how the Exploid works? I've readed a few threads about it and it seams to be an SMC hack. is it right? Also i've readed something about closing port 15880 UDP and TCP for incoming connection should help. Hase someone a link with usefull informations or hints for this Exploid so i can figure out how to close the Security gap.
lmao no one will tell you how this exploit works
Old 11/19/2011, 13:49   #70

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
i cant stop laughing at you
how did you come up with this bullshit?
trying to grow your e-***** a bit by lying?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/19/2011, 14:26   #71

@MKNocivo ok... and how should anyone fix the Exploid when no one Knows how the Exploid works or No One wants to tell it? How should we know if we are save or not? nobody knows the Exploid or tells anything about it. is it a hoax?
Im confused.

btw. sorry for my bad english but im from Germany and the school is years away.Im 28.
Old 11/19/2011, 14:32   #72

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBeatstar View Post
@MKNocivo ok... and how should anyone fix the Exploid when no one Knows how the Exploid works or No One wants to tell it? How should we know if we are save or not? nobody knows the Exploid or tells anything about it. is it a hoax?
Im confused.

btw. sorry for my bad english but im from Germany and the school is years away.Im 28.
Right now it doesnt matter
so here you go
theres 2 exploits, to fix the first one (that most people are talking about)
Block cert manager port (usually 32000) for public connections or just filter the ips, same with sql server port (usually 1433) ~~~ OR use kevin_owner's cert manager fix

to secure yourself from the second exploit (that this thread is about), just block global manager port which is usually port 15880

but like any server owner should do you should block all ports except the ones clients are using which is gateway / agent / download server (if your updating clients with it)
usually : 15779 / 15884 (and i think 15883 for dl server)

there you go
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2011, 14:44   #73

@HaGsTeR
Thank you my friend! now i know what to do. this was a usefull information. With it should anyone be able to secure ther Server.
Well then. Im on the work. Tanks!