Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching Team Private server

Discussion on Searching Team Private server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 500
Searching Team Private server

hello everybody,

Me and 2 other guys are starting a private silkroad server this thread is to make our team complete. we are looking for people with certain quallity's
We are searching 2 people to be part of our team

This are the things we are looking for:

- somebody who can edit pk2
- somebody who can setup the server and add new things in the server

We hope to get 2 good guys from this. if we have 2 people with this quality we can setup the server and making it work. in the begin that will mean alot of talking with each other about idea's and how to be that very high qualtiy server. we already have alot of plans about the server but we only will discuss that when you are on our team

If you think you have the qualities that we are looking for leave a message at this thread with:

Name:
Silkroad experience:
Quallities: (also tell us what you did with your quallities, maybe you have been gm anywhere before, things like that)

If you dont want to put this information here public you can also send me a private message

By the way: if you dont want to join our team, than dont post in this thread please, thanks

Old 10/22/2011, 19:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
What are you doing if other people setting everything in server and media?
Old 10/22/2011, 20:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXMagicalXx View Post
What are you doing if other people setting everything in server and media?
i personally can't do that sort of things, i am the visual and social guy of the team. the 2 guys that are already in the team, can do that also, but we need more help. and there is one guy in the team that makes the site.

so in the end:

Before server opens:
Me: Doing promotion, getting the team, design logo, design name. make sure everything is going alright
Guy1: Making the site, and he will make sure he can host the server
Guy2: Pk2 editting
X1: Pk2 edditting
X2: Do the server setup, delete all bugs etc

By the way: if you dont want to join our team, than dont post in this thread please, thanks

Old 10/22/2011, 20:48   #4

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
So you are the guy who doesn`t do anything and wanna receive everything ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/22/2011, 21:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
it seems like lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/22/2011, 21:48   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
first. you dont know what you are talking about. what our server will be is true service, we want that every problem but also every idea of players has to work on. so that is a big thing of our server the social thing.

second. ok let me tell everything i am going to do:

i am going to make the look of the website, i am going to make the logo of the server, i am going to design the name of the server, i will promote the server in different ways: i am going to make a youtube video about the server, i will make sure that this youtube video will be posted on my friends youtube account. i am going to make a big thread with all information of our server and post in on a couple of forums. i will be the one who has to write all the text that will be put on the website. i will make sure everybody of our team does there job. i will help to find bugs and make them go away. i will be the one who goes searching for a proffessional host when our guys server is getting to weak for too many players. i will make sure that I BUY server files from MY OWN MONEY. i will be the one that has to give the idea's that make this server work good. i will have to make sure that everybody does the same time working on the server so we can split the profit (if we make it) honestly. IF this server not will work, i am the guy who lose money. I will be the one that pays every dollar that this project costs. i will be the one that is going to contact people. i have to set up all information for this server, that means what we are going to do with every item of the server. how much silk items cost and how expensive it is going to be. Then the second part what i am going to do when the server is working. i will be the moderator of the forum, that means i have to make sure the forum stays clean, but also that if somebody has trouble in downloading or has any error i am the one that need to fix that. i will also be the guy who has to go online everyday to make events and make sure nobody got trouble in the server. scammers got to be banned and botters will get ip ban. i have to make new idea's for the server so that our server doesn't get boring. i will also have to contact the players when we got a problem with the server, i am the one who has to make everyday update of a situation. but also i have to make the download section up2date, if there is a change i have to upload it. i also have to check the logged in accounts so that nobody is using multiclient x3. if somebody of our team want to quit due to anyreason. i am the one that has to find a trustfull guy who can take over that position. if anybody of the server has an idea, i have to be the one that makes the poll on the forum so that we can vote what everybody wants

Old 10/22/2011, 21:59   #7

elite*gold: 6
Hehe
Thats looks funny you do the easy work =D
pk2 edit is very easy try it out =D
Old 10/22/2011, 22:02   #8

Old 10/22/2011, 22:03   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ►Dominator◄ View Post
first. you dont know what you are talking about. what our server will be is true service, we want that every problem but also every idea of players has to work on. so that is a big thing of our server the social thing.

second. ok let me tell everything i am going to do:

i am going to make the look of the website, i am going to make the logo of the server, i am going to design the name of the server, i will ipromote the server in different ways: i am going to make a youtube video about the server, i will make sure that this youtube video will be posted on my friends youtube account. i am going to make a big thread with all information of our server and post in on a couple of forums. i will be the one who has to write all the text that will be put on the website. i will make sure everybody of our team does there job. i will help to find bugs and make them go away. i will be the one who goes searching for a proffessional host when our guys server is getting to weak for too many players. i will make sure that I BUY server files from MY OWN MONEY. i will be the one that has to give the idea's that make this server work good. i will have to make sure that everybody does the same time working on the server so we can split the profit (if we make it) honestly. IF this server not will work, i am the guy who lose money. I will be the one that pays every dollar that this project costs. i will be the one that is going to contact people. i have to set up all information for this server, that means what we are going to do with every item of the server. how much silk items cost and how expensive it is going to be. Then the second part what i am going to do when the server is working. i will be the moderator of the forum, that means i have to make sure the forum stays clean, but also that if somebody has trouble in downloading or has any error i am the one that need to fix that. i will also be the guy who has to go online everyday to make events and make sure nobody got trouble in the server. scammers got to be banned and botters will get ip ban. i have to make new idea's for the server so that our server doesn't get boring. i will also have to contact the players when we got a problem with the server, i am the one who has to make everyday update of a situation. but also i have to make the download section up2date, if there is a change i have to upload it. i also have to check the logged in accounts so that nobody is using multiclient x3. if somebody of our team want to quit due to anyreason. i am the one that has to find a trustfull guy who can take over that position. if anybody of the server has an idea, i have to be the one that makes the poll on the forum so that we can vote what everybody wants

so... why do you need people if you do all that stuff..
Old 10/22/2011, 22:05   #10

elite*gold: 6
I can help you with the media. pn me for more infomation.
Old 10/22/2011, 22:07   #11

He wanna be the boss [ Head Admin ]
Get money
That someone does the whole job and he does nothing
and get some profit for that
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2011, 22:13   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitanJack View Post
He wanna be the boss [ Head Admin ]
Get money
That someone does the whole job and he does nothing
and get some profit for that
listen i pay about 350 euro for this server , i am the one who pays it

and the other 4 guys of the team doesn't have to pay anything
and when we get any profit we split even !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so instead of saying i am profiting of the other guys
the other guys can profit of me !

i am also not the boss, cuz i am not hosting....

Old 10/22/2011, 22:14   #13

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
i will make sure that I BUY server files from MY OWN MONEY
They are free
Old 10/22/2011, 22:16   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPassion View Post
They are free
I already confronted a guy who have had a private server and i am buying his files !

GUYS READ THIS

if you dont want to join our team, than dont post in this thread please, thanks
Old 10/23/2011, 01:41   #15

Name: Fouad
Silkroad experience: about 5 years play, so i think i know lots of things
Quallities: well, i was working with teams not popular once,
iam a pk2editor not proff but i know lots of things, i know too some things in vsro files about add/enable somem things

so that's all

have fun
Thanks
1 User