Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Register page Guide.

Discussion on Register page Guide. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Register page Guide.

Dlls & register page is here

Start > Run
Code:
c:\WINDOWS\php.ini

1-Search
Quote:
mssql

2-Delete
Before
Quote:
;extension=php_mssql.dll
After
Quote:
extension=php_mssql.dll

3-Copy the dlls here there
4-Then run apache_servicefix.bat

Copy From
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/28/2011, 19:00   #2

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
good , but that's for ODBC databases i think !?
Old 09/28/2011, 19:57   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Abdelfattah View Post
good , but that's for ODBC databases i think !?
Any account have access will work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Register Page without CAPTCHA
08/04/2012 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 37 Replies
First of all, If you're thinking this is leeched or w.e, get out.. lol this is for the people that don't know how to. Anything that needs to be edited will be in a Different Color. Editing Host: Things need: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hostin g/227620-release-register-page-without-captcha.htm l TextPad - the text editor for Windows (Optional) Color Chart : http://www.myprofilepimp.com/images/color_chart.gi f
[Guide]How to Program a Register Page (For MySql)
01/26/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 28 Replies
HTML Side Ok, in this guide im going to do my best to teach you how to make your own register page using PHP and a LITTLE of html. The first thing any register page needs is obviously the form, so thats what we will start with. To make a form, you will need to use HTML. So lets go ahead and make a new text file, and call it register.php (its .php because we will be using PHP inside of the file). The first thing to start a form, you need to make sure that the browser knows its a form in...
[Help]Register page
05/26/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
when someone trying to register it's say account registerd but i can't find any thing in my db <div class="form"> <form method="post" action="register.php?act=register" id="contact_form" > <fieldset class="pt1 element"> <label for="name">Username: <span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">*</span></label> <input type="text" id="id" name="id" value="" tabindex="1" /> <label for="email">Password: <span style="color: rgb(255, 0,...
looking for good guide to make register page work well 5095
09/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hey guys really i got bored bcoz i still search all my time on google to find good guide about how to make register page work but i don't know why when i change every thing like server name and server IP it didn't work what code is wrong to make it didn't work good :( if any one know good guide pls post it :)
[Help]Register page
12/27/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Could anyone help me with putting up a register page , i know i have to put the register.php to appserv www folder but it didn't work properly when i went to the website .