Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Humble request

Discussion on Humble request within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Humble request

make this bot or one of them work for the new grindroad server! please would be great v.1.118 thanks

correction its v1.188****

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] 31 e*g [S] Humble Bundle #2
08/20/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 5 Replies
Hallo, der Titel sagt alles aus. Handel via Treasure. -Tommy
Humble Bundle
12/24/2010 - Off Topic - 17 Replies
Entscheidet was euch diese 5 Games wert sind und wer den Erlös zum welchen Anteil bekommen sollte. The Humble Indie Bundle #2 (pay what you want for five awesome indie games)
A humble suggestion.
12/17/2010 - Grand Chase - 18 Replies
Yeah yeah, I'm usually complaining about noein, but this is just a suggestion to mods. Merely because I'm sick of seeing nothing but people posting "Lol reported, dont post past here" to all these question threads, like they think they're helping or something. Actually, this doesn't even need a mod. This is just to all you annoying people that I'm talking about. Instead of saying "lol reported" and...well, that's it, you could tell them the reason why they shouldn't post the thread,...
A humble request with honest intentions
07/11/2010 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
I come to you broken, and at a loss, in need of help. It may be a bold request to ask, I may get banned, I may get no responses, but I need help. Some time ago, my girlfriend got her account hacked. She lost all of her stuff, and the hacker changed the password. I have been going at Nexon from then on to try to get the account back, but alas I could not. I have tried everything I can, and now I come to one final, drastic solution. Hack the account back. I know it is bold, but it is a...
Humble EA LF new owner
11/16/2008 - Trading - 2 Replies
Level 91 Pure Agi Heaven EA Server: Oracle Female Character Equipments GlaringStar xbow +6 Full 90 set lv68 Gold Helm Bijou