Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A way to renovate the Vsro files...Keep Silkroad alive.

Discussion on A way to renovate the Vsro files...Keep Silkroad alive. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A way to renovate the Vsro files...Keep Silkroad alive.

I've been playing ClassSro, and don't get me wrong...It's an amazing server...But this November will mark my 6th year playing Silkroad and I'm ready to see something new.
After getting a lv 108 CHN char, and being able to finally say I just about hit cap...I'm pretty bored of high rate servers (Where no jobbing is active, an not many Pvpers)
I was thinking of someone opening a server with the Vsro files, and starting a 70 cap, and making rates are x5-10 with and then endorcing the jobbing aspect of the game.
-GM's themselves doing trades, and people hunting/thieving them
-Unique scrolls added to item mall
-Adding "GM" scrolls to item mall, you buy it...It scrolls a "Unique GM" and after killing it you receive a set amount of Silk or items, or gold, or another type of scroll
-Adding "Guild-Pvp" to the game play(Make a registration page for guilds to register, after a set amount of days choose 2 random guilds, spawn them to a specific area on the Silkroad map. Spawn titan unique of all levels, first guild to defeat all uniques attacks the opposing guild. For every kill they acquire 1 point, the guild with the most accumulated points at the end receives a prize at the GM's discretion.)
After raising the level cap from 70 to 80 increase rates a bit x15-20 and allow euro character creation available.(Emulating the launch of Euro chars on Isro). Then continue raising level cap/Exp/Gold rate after set times, ect.
I feel like the server that has working events(GAME EVENTS, NOT UNIQUE SPAWNING EVENTS. IE: Winter event, Easter event, ect.) Working fort war, forgotten world, CTF, ect.
An GM's with only the best intentions an no greed...Is going to be the only server that survives.
An the most important thing to keep the server alive, would be GM's with an imagination for Silkroad. Ones that are vintage Silkroad players, and know the endless freedom it has.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 09/18/2011, 06:01   #2

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
nice idea
and i think in 1 week there were be many pservers and must be a server have functions like what u saying
Old 09/18/2011, 07:48   #3
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
+1
sro community seems to be on freefall
we need to bring it up
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2011, 07:58   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
90 cap
reset system
custom sets

nuff said.
Old 09/18/2011, 08:04   #5

elite*gold: 179
let make 30 cap server with 0.1 xp rates ok?
Old 09/18/2011, 09:38   #6

Why just dont do a PVP-Server ?

Non-profit server ?

All ppl have same Blues , Items , Weapons.. Who will win ? The best using his char
Old 09/18/2011, 09:45   #7

i like this idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermvrs View Post
let make 30 cap server with 0.1 xp rates ok?
GTFO oqe fakre?
Old 09/18/2011, 11:59   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by FierceCole View Post
I've been playing ClassSro, and don't get me wrong...It's an amazing server...But this November will mark my 6th year playing Silkroad and I'm ready to see something new.
After getting a lv 108 CHN char, and being able to finally say I just about hit cap...I'm pretty bored of high rate servers (Where no jobbing is active, an not many Pvpers)
I was thinking of someone opening a server with the Vsro files, and starting a 70 cap, and making rates are x5-10 with and then endorcing the jobbing aspect of the game.
-GM's themselves doing trades, and people hunting/thieving them
-Unique scrolls added to item mall
-Adding "GM" scrolls to item mall, you buy it...It scrolls a "Unique GM" and after killing it you receive a set amount of Silk or items, or gold, or another type of scroll
-Adding "Guild-Pvp" to the game play(Make a registration page for guilds to register, after a set amount of days choose 2 random guilds, spawn them to a specific area on the Silkroad map. Spawn titan unique of all levels, first guild to defeat all uniques attacks the opposing guild. For every kill they acquire 1 point, the guild with the most accumulated points at the end receives a prize at the GM's discretion.)
After raising the level cap from 70 to 80 increase rates a bit x15-20 and allow euro character creation available.(Emulating the launch of Euro chars on Isro). Then continue raising level cap/Exp/Gold rate after set times, ect.
I feel like the server that has working events(GAME EVENTS, NOT UNIQUE SPAWNING EVENTS. IE: Winter event, Easter event, ect.) Working fort war, forgotten world, CTF, ect.
An GM's with only the best intentions an no greed...Is going to be the only server that survives.
An the most important thing to keep the server alive, would be GM's with an imagination for Silkroad. Ones that are vintage Silkroad players, and know the endless freedom it has.
this has been already said millions of time and currently only gsro has the capability of doing it all other servers programmers cant do anything
Old 09/18/2011, 12:51   #9

i have my idea of intresting sro where would be all based on pvp but i dont have a vps and skills to make it :S
Old 09/18/2011, 13:03   #10

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbloom View Post
this has been already said millions of time and currently only gsro has the capability of doing it all other servers programmers cant do anything
Synx is in the team of a server that has this priority with the cap : )
Old 09/18/2011, 13:05   #11

Oke well the idea is nice I also have some nice ideas which could make the game a lot more fun

but you CAN'T add new gameplay like you suggested. Like the GM scroll. Sure you could make the item but you can't create the logic.

You could make it cap 70 and increase it after a while but that really is the only thing you can do without editing huge and huge amounts of asm which might cause instability.

The only way to get these things working is to build an emulator with the current vsro files. But even then it's kinda hard to do something like that since you'll probably have some limitations of the client.
Old 09/19/2011, 16:42   #12

In all honest all these private servers which are out absolutely suck, there is no GAMING team in it at all, the help response is ****... and its all major fail.. they will all die out peace of ****.. you need to either make a pure pvp server along with another server about jobbing etc or something like that.