Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ILS - Esro walkscripts :)?

Discussion on ILS - Esro walkscripts :)? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ILS - Esro walkscripts :)?

Just thought that we could make a thread where everybody upload some nice walkscripts maybe like

-lv.85 Wings #1 - - Download link (attachement) -

=)?

... Antelopes ^^
Attached Files
File Type: txt Antilopes.txt (2.6 KB, 4 views)
Old 08/13/2011, 20:17   #2

Here you are
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2011, 20:18   #3

any1 got all teleport coordinates from ILS ? =)? would be nice if u post them here :P so i can change that and dont have to teleport to all that on my own :x/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT ESRO GOLD ESRO 2 & ESRO 4 TO ESRO 1
08/25/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hey I WTT gold from ESRO 2 : 290M ESRO 4 : 208M + devil wing dress (F) 3x igno 1x damage 5% + pirate hat (F) 1x str 1x damage absorption TO Esro 1 Server
WTS/WTT(for esro 3 gold) ESRO 3 LEVEL 71 WIZZARD/BARD !
08/04/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Bard:FF (dances,swing/moving march,mana cycle,hit march,noise,tambours,echo(other passive skills) Wizard:FF until a 69 Dropp set! Gold:0 Nice pt Charachter,because bard FF!
Esro - 1 dc msg
07/20/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I was playing in Esro - 1 and I dc'd. When I tried to log back on I typed my id and pw. I am at the character select screen - I select my character and it said "Failed to connect to server.(S10)" What does it mean? I don't think it's me so it must be the server. ? Edit: I tried loging in second time I was on character screen I click on start and nothing happens. The Sro_Client was not responding.... Edit2: I created a new character and I logged with him once then I tried to log my main...
WTT ESRO lvl 93 warrior prem for wiz esro
06/30/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTT ESRO lvl 93 warrior prem for a lvl 90+ wiz pm me
AGbot and walkscripts
12/12/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
AGbot is good for fighting and such, but there seem to be lots of things i cant get to work. 1) When i do /ahp fight 70 for example, it never pots my pet and he dies and such. 2) Ive followed like 10 tutorials to get the walkscript thing to work so that it can repot after a certain amount of time or whatever, but it never works. Whenever my guy goes back to town, all he does it run in some weird direction and then eventually into a wall. 3)Well i heard that this was a problem for...