Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Media pk 2 with stall network

Discussion on Media pk 2 with stall network within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Media pk 2 with stall network

Can someone give me a media pk2 with stall network pls?
Old 05/18/2008, 06:37   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Media.pk2 + stall network translate
08/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 30 Replies
Media SunSro This my media.pk2 + stall network translate, and i give orginal sro_client.exe Only who use orginal sro_client.exe make form pt to 100 lvl. RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
Media.pk2 English Stall NetWork
08/05/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hey i need SWSRO Media.pk2 with Stall NetWork in english plz i need it fast
[Release] Media.pk Translation+Stall Network+Critical Error Fixed!!
01/24/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
Hi guys, as you see in the name of the topic, i succesfully resolve the old "ModPserver+Translation+StallNetwork" by changing his ip with mediapatcher, from the older one, (PSRO) to new one (ECSRO) I found a media.pk Manual update on ECSRO Official Forum, so i tried to do it. Now, the result are: The Media.pk Is working perfectly. He have: - TG, Uru, Isy, Yarkan, and Roc Mountain Unique (i forgot his name :D ) Spawn Points. - Stall Network (Press F in Game to see it) is working well. -...
[Tool] Media.pk with Translation in English+Stall Network+ Critical error Fixed!!
05/20/2008 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies
Hi guys This is the old Media.pk With: - Stall network working - TG, Isy, Uru, And lvl 80 Unique monster ( i forgot his name ) Spawn points - New - Critical Bug at every weapon (-1) fixed - New - this media.pk is working for ECSRO Server Bug: - Some mobs have the same skin and color, like Ujigi - Mujigi, etc. I hope this tool is usefull.