Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Turok == ZSZC

Discussion on Turok == ZSZC within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 179
Turok == ZSZC

hello everyone

some noobs on turok(turkish zszc) team says its not a zszc loool

i say anyone dont play it know some knowledge from anywhere zszc are going to close in 1-2 months. also dont buy anything from this server. its a zszc's test server also test 12DG and 120 on turok if its working close turok -> come zszc water(etc.) then Joymax -> F*cks Zszc easily
i say everyone go and play elitesro but i dont think its have more life
Old 08/03/2011, 21:58   #2

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 120/0/2
Received Thanks: 1,797
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/03/2011, 21:59   #3

elite*gold: 0
Lool really useless post we knew a long time ago that it was zszc.And how can you be sure it's only a test server.+ joymax don't care about a **** like zszc
Old 08/03/2011, 22:01   #4

some reports on joymax my friend says - and it is easy to understand zszc = ecsro and zszc is gain money money money money and they dont have a more wallet to put them its mean """" zszc(water) Check """"
Old 08/03/2011, 22:03   #5

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 120/0/2
Received Thanks: 1,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermvrs View Post
some reports on joymax my friend says - and it is easy to understand zszc = ecsro and zszc is gain money money money money and they dont have a more wallet to put them its mean """" zszc(water) Check """"

Dumb thread - dumb answers
Old 08/03/2011, 22:04   #6

Received Thanks: 1,455
look at troll face vtw
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/03/2011, 22:05   #7

they say it is zszc files but team is not zszc what the mean of it ? it is zszc then zszc dont have 110 lvl they test it on turok and they add it to zszc i hear somes on turok they say rebith system bla bla turok team dont know anything about emulation ( how i know it? they can't do anti-ddos in 2 week )
also they cant modifie system and add newest system rebith its only zszc work test it on turok then add zszc then turok comes noobs epic
Old 08/03/2011, 22:05   #8

Received Thanks: 6,289
Turok uses the ZSZC files but is not ZSZC owners, they are different owners, its a server just for turks.
Old 08/03/2011, 22:07   #9

yes but owners dont edit them only zszc editing and giving files to turok owners they only put it on dedicated and run if turok not zszc? what is it doing on zszc fire's ip
Old 08/03/2011, 22:21   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermvrs View Post
yes but owners dont edit them only zszc editing and giving files to turok owners they only put it on dedicated and run if turok not zszc? what is it doing on zszc fire's ip
They are friends.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2011, 23:19   #11

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 2,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
Turok uses the ZSZC files but is not ZSZC owners, they are different owners, its a server just for turks.
Haha lol'd,it was sure, a post from esro team like this would come, since "GoneFisihin" is now a part of esro team anyway and licking the esro admin's *** in every and possible moment.

"Turok" is just another server from zszc for turks, they let it looks like that "oyuncudostu" hosted it and own it, so ppl's going to buy shitload of silk.

For all those ppl, who still believe, that "oyuncudostu" own those files and zszc isnt a part of it, just simply 1 emotion is going to make understandable how some of you cant take the truth =

Thats all.

P.S. Also @ Synx7, 23:19, cool, you made my day.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/03/2011, 23:39   #12

Silkroad for turks? omgawd, i thought there was enough turks on normal servers let alone a server JUST for them LOL Must be a living hell!!
Old 08/03/2011, 23:49   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorveth View Post
Haha lol'd,it was sure, a post from esro team like this would come, since "GoneFisihin" is now a part of esro team anyway and licking the esro admin's *** in every and possible moment.

"Turok" is just another server from zszc for turks, they let it looks like that "oyuncudostu" hosted it and own it, so ppl's going to buy shitload of silk.

For all those ppl, who still believe, that "oyuncudostu" own those files and zszc isnt a part of it, just simply 1 emotion is going to make understandable how some of you cant take the truth =

Thats all.

P.S. Also @ Synx7, 23:19, cool, you made my day.
The main difference is that while you base your words in your own guesses, proofless, I talk directly to them and I know the aim of Turok and why they gave the files to them (without the cert ofc).
And again, is really funny seeing you saying Gonefishin is part of esro team. The admin doesn't even talk to Gonefishin, he just contacted him about the DDoS thing that you was doing. You don't know a ****, so better keep your gossips for yourself.

PS: I can't see nothing funny on your PS -_-
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/03/2011, 23:54   #14

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 2,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
The main difference is that while you base your words in your own guesses, proofless, I talk directly to them and I know the aim of Turok and why they gave the files to them (without the cert ofc).
And again, is really funny seeing you saying Gonefishin is part of esro team. The admin doesn't even talk to Gonefishin, he just contacted him about the DDoS thing that you was doing. You don't know a ****, so better keep your gossips for yourself.

PS: I can't see nothing funny on your PS -_-
Guessings rofl?
While I was GM at retro, GoneFishin told me, they going to open (ZSZC) Turok , a turkish server for turks, and he also told me that he may going to be a reseller of esro with different identity.

Also there shouldnt be any funny thing, just writing facts.
ZSZC didnt gave them the files, zszc simply opened another server, and let oyuncudostu manage it, ofcourse, more than 50% of the income goes to zszc anyway.

So you better stop writing **** when qouting me.
This getting boring anyway.
Not you, not me or not any other guy will get those *** **** files while protecting those servers and writing **** into the forum.

Im out here synx7, this **** about its not zszc, its zszc is, he is in esro team, he is not in esro team, its too old and childish anyway.
No time for fight.

Cya
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2011, 23:59   #15

Received Thanks: 1,647
KingLi do you really think ZSZC trusted you?
Closed Thread