Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EliteSro bot loop problem

Discussion on EliteSro bot loop problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EliteSro bot loop problem

My loop seting is marked and i think everything is right but my character doest loop, just standing after teleport at same place and doing nothing. Maybe i need to get some script to loop in town or i dont know. Waiting for your help.

EDIT: Problem solved, please close.
Old 07/31/2011, 14:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Just asking. Could you tell us what you did to solve the problem so we can use this as a reference for future people with this problem?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
db bot loop problem
06/02/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
for some reason my bot wont loop when it spawns on hotan on zszc server, is this a common problem? or just mine, and yah i downloaded the addon and everything, but just wont loop.
Problem with Loop [Bot] SRO-DB
05/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Whene i Start in Hotan the bot buff.. thene he go to an Obstacle (Build of stuff) and stuck , i Use scroll and no thing happend ... sometimes the loop work but he don't res .... i Use the Last version of the bot and i have Windows XP NeeD HELP PLEASE :'( PS : >>> Sry for my bad english i'am french
problem with the loop
05/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
first time it worked 24/7 none stop now and i donnu why.. after it dies one time/go back to city cuz no pots he instead of going to repair and repot and then go train.. he just walk around town like a morong and stop when he get stuck to a pole or something... plz help me!!!!!