Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC - WTF?

Discussion on ZSZC - WTF? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 06/18/2011, 14:13   #31

elite*gold: 0
I was one of the players that spended money on them, it was atleast 200 dollars i spended there. They closed and so what? It was pure entertainment when i spended the money,I'm not complaining at all. It's one thing when players that haven't spended a single coin on the game like Kolibre and calling them corrupt ********,douchebags etc. But when someone like me which spended quite lot and saying that he/she is not disappointed at all with the loss of the money, that's just a complete different thing! And i don't care about the picture of Shane that they posted on the forum. He deserved it really because of what he did to the servers.

Envy is a waste of time.
Old 06/18/2011, 14:43   #32

Received Thanks: 1,583
If i was shane i would sue them, you cant post someone's info without consent.
* done arguing its clear some people too addicted to silkroad so they play where ever they get the chance to even if they getting ******* on.
Old 06/18/2011, 14:51   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
If i was shane i would sue them, you cant post someone's info without consent.
* done arguing its clear some people too addicted to silkroad so they play where ever they get the chance to even if they getting ******* on.
I'm amazed of how dumb some people on this section really is. Where should he sue them? The internet court of law or what rofl? You can't sue anyone for posting some information on a underground forum for geeks, Welcome to the real world!

Btw you're done argueing with addicted people? The thing is that you're just a greedy kid, someday you will also grow up and realise that nothing lasts forever, not even your little playground outside the house
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2011, 14:54   #34

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 120/0/2
Received Thanks: 1,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ Shane View Post
I was checking my facebook and I saw a post on my wall... linked the url of the thread where noobish zszc team published informations about me... just to inform you all...
I'M NOT DOING THIS **** THIS TIME !!! I WASN'T EVEN NEAR MY PC IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS SO WHAT THE F... ARE WE TALKIN' ABOUT???
Get out and don't add me on my facebook nolifers... already received 60+ friend invites
Sue them.
Btw. Sent you friend request on FB:X
Old 06/18/2011, 20:06   #35

They also said I was hacking them and so on, they even told me there was an FBI agent following me and that they were going to sue me hahahaha... kiddies^^

EDIT: You could send jeff (aka gone) a burofax and **** their ilegal ***** for that^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2011, 20:17   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getzabelz View Post
They also said I was hacking them and so on, they even told me there was an FBI agent following me and that they were going to sue me hahahaha... kiddies^^

EDIT: You could send jeff (aka gone) a burofax and **** their ilegal ***** for that^^
FBI agent? Gotta be kidding me? Why the **** would the FBI, or even the police for the matter, even bother to follow what's happening on a free games private server?
Old 06/19/2011, 11:06   #37

Im actually tempted to start crashing eSro till you stop.

Im paying to play ZSZC, and its my choice to do so. Just as its your choice to play eSRO.

So why don't both sides just MAN THE **** UP, and stop the retarded DDOS war.

Go play what you want to play and leave other people in peace.
Old 06/19/2011, 11:08   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneyM View Post
Now I see that ZSZC is really retarded... Posting someone's picture in so huge community, and failing again.

I laughted at this:

No offense, but all the authorities should be informet about them, using copyrighted stuff and making huge money from it...

ACTUALLY.

They are using the client version from "Before" Joymax Copyrighted it.

So they are allowed to keep it running so long as they don't update the client, which is the main reason why they dont have Autopotions, Euro's and all that other ****.

Old 06/19/2011, 11:21   #39

Its about server software... joymax can sue them in no time, remember what happened to ecsro?
Old 06/19/2011, 11:22   #40

what?
Old 06/19/2011, 11:42   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitespace2 View Post
What I find most retarded is the white knighting on legality of ZSZC when the action of DDoS is recognized as a criminal offense almost completely world wide. That and that, as far as it goes the legality of private servers are questionable, have a quick search on emulator laws and you'll learn a few things.

As for corruption, I'm Maou in ZSZC Water, and I know first hand that GM's are not as corrupt as people make them out to be, I've seen GM's be removed for creating items for players twice now, there are strict rules they have to follow and there are logs that are checked to make sure they follow them.

Lastly, the vanishing of ECSRO was not some kind of underhanded tactic, it was due to legality issues, you know, the things you people are screaming your head off about.

Anyhow keep feeling cool running a script from a couple of terminals, just be lucky a real sysadmin isn't on the ZSZC team, we would be rerouting your botnets to null devices so quick after GREPing your attack patterns you wouldn't even know what to do.

That or sit back and let OSSEC automagically add REJECT rules to iptables everytime an attack pattern is detected Of course..that's just me

WTB archlinux network server to feed the ZSZC windows box its internet, and a sudoer account ok thanks.

EDIT: Woops forgot why I was actually here, I do actually agree that they should not have released his information, even if he was orchestrating it, it's not fair to his family, now pissed off ZSZC users have the means to harass him and his family. I don't like that.

I'm sorry you were assaulted like this Shane whether you are or are not behind it, I really don't care... I don't mind the 4-5h breaks from the game while they are down lately Though if you fuckers DDoS during my guildwar with SaintNSinner next Saturday I'm going to be pissed.
About this war...
If its the Earth one, you'll have to get through me first

And yeah, Releasing Shane's details was a childish thing to do.
They should apologize immediately, and ban every player that tried to abuse Shane over facebook.

The really need to learn to Redirect incoming traffic back along it's path
Old 06/19/2011, 11:47   #42

It's on Water, SnS is the strongest guild on water, currently undefeated I've built my guild up to give them a real match for once

And yes to that final line
Old 06/19/2011, 11:50   #43

Quote:
It's on Water, SnS is the strongest guild on water, currently undefeated I've built my guild up to give them a real match for once

And yes to that final line
Awww ****

The real SNS(Player) Moved to Earth with Me, Exia, Suki and a few others
Old 06/19/2011, 11:52   #44

Yeah ask him about Maou he is a great friend of mine, I was originally in SnS guild in Water with him, NIKY, Brutalitee
Old 06/19/2011, 12:06   #45

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
What I find most retarded is the white knighting on legality of ZSZC when the action of DDoS is recognized as a criminal offense almost completely world wide. That and that, as far as it goes the legality of private servers are questionable, have a quick search on emulator laws and you'll learn a few things.

As for corruption, I'm Maou in ZSZC Water, and I know first hand that GM's are not as corrupt as people make them out to be, I've seen GM's be removed for creating items for players twice now, there are strict rules they have to follow and there are logs that are checked to make sure they follow them.

Lastly, the vanishing of ECSRO was not some kind of underhanded tactic, it was due to legality issues, you know, the things you people are screaming your head off about.

Anyhow keep feeling cool running a script from a couple of terminals, just be lucky a real sysadmin isn't on the ZSZC team, we would be rerouting your botnets to null devices so quick after GREPing your attack patterns you wouldn't even know what to do.

That or sit back and let OSSEC automagically add REJECT rules to iptables everytime an attack pattern is detected Of course..that's just me

WTB archlinux network server to feed the ZSZC windows box its internet, and a sudoer account ok thanks.

EDIT: Woops forgot why I was actually here, I do actually agree that they should not have released his information, even if he was orchestrating it, it's not fair to his family, now pissed off ZSZC users have the means to harass him and his family. I don't like that.

I'm sorry you were assaulted like this Shane whether you are or are not behind it, I really don't care... I don't mind the 4-5h breaks from the game while they are down lately Though if you fuckers DDoS during my guildwar with SaintNSinner next Saturday I'm going to be pissed.

DoubleEdit: Getz you're just a skiddy who used your website to steal stupid user's account basically phishing except ZSZC trusted you, I don't know why they'd ever call you a hacker all you can do is run exploits you find on Google and act like a tool. I bet you spent a lot of time on waraxe forums asking people to help you hack phpbb2 installs.
"HI MAN I RAN THIS EXPLOIT POSTED HERE AND I GOT ADMIN MD5 PLS 2 CAN HAS DECRYPTED?"

Talk to me when you can walk in a closed source setup and blindly attack vulnerabilities.

tl;dr you're gay
cool, you listed some cool networking related abbreviations, I want to be you now.
Thanks
2 Users