Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rev 90 is up question

Discussion on Rev 90 is up question within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rev 90 is up question

but i got a question

i still did the same guide like what is it in the sticky but if i run the sro_client

it crushes... what should i do?
Old 03/20/2008, 22:10   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
What kind of error you get?
Old 03/21/2008, 01:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by strukel View Post
What kind of error you get?
what error? its like a graphical error...

did you encounter an error with 2 button? with "???" "????"

like that....

Old 03/21/2008, 08:35   #4

Received Thanks: 1,360
try to download the new graffic card drivers
Old 03/21/2008, 10:22   #5

whats with the graphic card do... i always update my graphic card
Old 03/21/2008, 12:11   #6

The grafic's card is something that u get display and drivers are like update for ur card wich will inproove ur quality and stability
the driver u can get from

choose ur type of card

where can i download rev 90 ?
Old 03/21/2008, 12:30   #7

this can be caused by other things than the cards drivers ... ex. wrong sent/built packed by the emulator ... or wrong client ... check again ur using the corresponding software and recheck your hosts file ...

edit: some people say that running the emulator trough VB6 reduces the chanse of getting errors ... ( im using this since the first rev and i didnt had a single error )
Old 03/21/2008, 12:38   #8

same to me but my drivers are up to date..
Old 03/21/2008, 12:40   #9

where to get rev 90 ? and whats new ?

hey can anybody make a hamachi server i want to test it
Old 03/21/2008, 13:19   #10

This sremu is useless. They say it's only a test version to play alone, just to test build and skills ecc and that the emu can't support more than 20-30 people because in VB6 and without database the server will crush if more people try to connect. But still even if they say it's a test emulator they fix useless things like stall, drop, pickup, unique spawn and kill message. Who the **** cares about that? Fix mobs, skill and damage calculation insted! I guess they will never finish that emulator, or if they will it'll be a crappy emulator.
Old 03/21/2008, 15:54   #11

i got the same problem, tho i sure its with the HOST files i did exactly what it sayed added the lines to the host file (And i did it correctly)
but still the same error, i think its the host files since the host files are like "Disabled" my host files affect nothing no metter how i change them.... this didnt worked for Provate RYL2 aswell... maybe some1 know how to fix this ****? =))
Old 03/21/2008, 18:37   #12

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexpected View Post
This sremu is useless. They say it's only a test version to play alone, just to test build and skills ecc and that the emu can't support more than 20-30 people because in VB6 and without database the server will crush if more people try to connect. But still even if they say it's a test emulator they fix useless things like stall, drop, pickup, unique spawn and kill message. Who the **** cares about that? Fix mobs, skill and damage calculation insted! I guess they will never finish that emulator, or if they will it'll be a crappy emulator.
dont blame them dude,they work 4 free,and if they will succede in making a perfect or almost perfect emulator,you`ll be thankful :P
Old 03/21/2008, 19:22   #13

Received Thanks: 4,729
yeah. that vb6 emulator is in deed buggy. but since they restarted the project, they've done a lot of progresses!!! and that for 0$ wage. so stop flaming..
they are working on an c++ emu too atm. that emu will be much better. i hope it will not be released, because if they do so, everbody would open an silkroad server and everyody would like to get money for silk.
Old 03/21/2008, 19:43   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
yeah. that vb6 emulator is in deed buggy. but since they restarted the project, they've done a lot of progresses!!! and that for 0$ wage. so stop flaming..
they are working on an c++ emu too atm. that emu will be much better. i hope it will not be released, because if they do so, everbody would open an silkroad server and everyody would like to get money for silk.

sooner or later they will release perfect emu its a matter of time