Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All about Earth + Register and Download

Discussion on All about Earth + Register and Download within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow All about Earth + Register and Download

This server has some differences to the other Free2Play ZSZC Servers.

Exp/SP Rate: 15x
Item drop rate: 20x
Gold drop rate: 5x

The gold drop rate is so low to keep a good server market.

Premium will provide you full 50% exp/sp and Premium plus 66% exp/sp
With activated Premium the rates are 22,5x and with activated Premium plus 25x

The beginning weapons are as strong as 5th degree basic weapons, do better not sell them to NPC

Have fun

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Download and register for private server
12/01/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I need to know all of the steps to download a private SRO server. Tell me how and give me all needed links .TANK YOU ALL!! im not able finding any and im emottionally exhausted LOL....
[RSRO] Everything you need to register, download and play
11/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
http://www.silkroad.ru/img/logo.silkroad.png Step 1: Signing up Go to Registration Page by Clicking Here http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d70/Defyance1/S ignup.png Step 2: Downloading
Where i can Download and Register ZSZC ?
10/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, :) i have a question, where i can Download ZSZC und where i can Register ? I cant found it i have Search 2 and half Hours but i dont found it. It was cool when you can post the Download and Register Link:) Sry for my bad english im from Germany:) Thanks
[cSRO]Download and Register
05/12/2008 - Silkroad Online - 46 Replies
Ok because all want the new link to download cSRO and register i'm now post! Download of new client Only on 24 april cSRO work coz have update cap lvl 100 SilkroadOnlineChinav1.127.exe - FileFront.com there Guide How Register there have translate to english how register with pictures : Silkroad Online Forums • View topic - Registering, Downloading, and Englishing cSRO offical site: 丝路传说·罗马远征:::大唐罗马文明对抗网游::: 丝路传说 register without guide if u know...