Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

when this server gona work normal?

Discussion on when this server gona work normal? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
when this server gona work normal?

When this server gona work normal? when i dont need too look for new ips and stupid programs... ?????? some pls say that server work normal 2008 03.15 its that true?
Old 03/07/2008, 10:39   #2

Hmm.. Well. I heard that too.. But since I can't access the forum so I doesnt know it real or not. But, no worry, 2 more days before 15/3 ^^
Old 03/07/2008, 10:48   #3

i realy tired to wait and i dont know or that is true or not.... some one tell me ;(
Old 03/07/2008, 11:54   #4

elite*gold: 20
Not true and dont waist your time guys.Bether lets go and play some TETRIS online