Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help,hope anyone can help me!

Discussion on Need help,hope anyone can help me! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help,hope anyone can help me!

hello, I want to set up the srevulution emu on my pc but I cant cuz I dont know how to set up this emu -.- so my question is can anyone help me with Teamviewer to create a server, i only want to play with some freinds with hamachi Im realy thankfull when anyone can help me... I also can speak German and Albanish when u dont understand my english
Old 03/10/2011, 19:30   #2

first of all your english is fine and second of all there is a complete guide to setup the srevolution server so you might want to try it
Old 03/10/2011, 19:44   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
first of all your english is fine and second of all there is a complete guide to setup the srevolution server so you might want to try it
yes I tryed put the Guild but I always have some errors -.- maybe I canīt create it on Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit?
Old 03/10/2011, 19:54   #4

Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by florim123 View Post
yes I tryed put the Guild but I always have some errors -.- maybe I canīt create it on Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit?
What guide have you been following?
Also,it works on Windows 7 Ultimate x64. I have got this system running all the time and everything works perfectly,except usual crashes which are pretty obvious and self-explained.

I would suggest looking at this guide,there is even video tutorial provided how to set up database properly to get it working like it should. Also,download newest version of srevo(1.3.3 or 1.3.4(if already released)) to make sure everything is okay.

If this guide didn't help,make sure to visit xcoding.net (srevolution official site where you can find guides and support from makers of this emulator,also good source after e*pvp to download srevolution emulator without any keyloggers).

Wish you luck!