Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sl.rar ( sro incomplete serverfiles ) for all who want it again.

Discussion on Sl.rar ( sro incomplete serverfiles ) for all who want it again. within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/23/2010, 08:11   #151

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
was that so difficult to explain?
what happened? did you lose a legg by posting this?

it has nothing to do with skills or no skills.. some people just can't see the forest cuz it's full of trees!
if you read my post carefully, you'll see that i edited the data types..now mr genius...where do you change the datatypes?right..by "designing" the table..and where do you do it.. eiher a right click, or a double click on the table.
am i really that stupid?

you said "keep on troolling".. where am i trolling? as far as i know my posts seem to be pretty constructive. besides that, it's totally ok that i say my opinion about someone.wheter you like it or not.
nothing against you as a person, but as mentality.
Old 04/23/2010, 12:20   #152

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrius View Post
Ok let me start.
I like people like you who flame on me WITH A REASON <3 Keep on trollin'
:P I wasn't lucky. I just looked at the database and saw what bullshit **** was there.
I'm kinda nice in real life :P
Like you said here the community is full of people like me who are selfish or w.e. I'm just tryin' to fit in ^^

I have no idea why people look into the data that database has.
I mean srsly. Has anyone double clicked on the database table?? I mean double clicked just to look at the table structure and not the data inside?
Just look at the table structure. omfg.. Double click on the table that gives you error and just look at the data in the listview where it sais "Columns:"
If you people are still so stupid that you won't see whats wrong when you just look at the table structure then you are srsly too stupid to ever ever EVER make these files work.
nvnchar 255
nvnchar 255
nvnchar 255
nvnchar 255
nvnchar 255
nvnchar 255
nvnchar 255
nvnchar 255

yaya we know, i tryed to change to Int or byte, still losing datas.
Old 04/23/2010, 12:48   #153

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Quote:
BTW. To moderators. please close this thread and sticky, i dont want any reply..i post it for help some ppl who want to try ( but fail ) to make it work^^
Should have closed it at first place.

#Closed
Closed Thread