Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] CSRO Database + GS - NOT CSRO-R !!

Discussion on [Release] CSRO Database + GS - NOT CSRO-R !! within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 857
Post [Release] CSRO Database + GS - NOT CSRO-R !!

Hello silkroad community , since i have this files from a long time ago and since they aren't useful for me anymore so i decided to share it in public

for more details about this files you can preview this thread :

you can benefit from this files because it has full fixed jupiter , baghdad , petra , 125 skills and more++

you can't run your own server using this files because it isn't complete yet it missing shard manager and other modules

Download :
virustotal :
Client :

as fair as i remember it encrypted client but anyway easy to decrypt it
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/27/2017, 19:14   #2

elite*gold: 25
You can use CSRO-R's shardmanager to make files work. Since files are so buggy, I don't recommend using CSRO or CSRO-R.
As far as I remember there were some differences in character listing packet.
So you need to mod this packet,

CSRO-R shardmanager sends regionId in character selection(you know you can see character's location before clicking Start), CSRO client doesn't support that feature.
Old 04/27/2017, 19:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEssence View Post
You can use CSRO-R's shardmanager to make files work. Since files are so buggy, I don't recommend using CSRO or CSRO-R.
As far as I remember there were some differences in character listing packet.
So you need to mod this packet,

CSRO-R shardmanager sends regionId in character selection(you know you can see character's location before clicking Start), CSRO client doesn't support that feature.
there is also much difference in database structure

maybe if some one is smart with assembly can make csro -r shard manager work with this
Old 04/27/2017, 19:48   #4

elite*gold: 0
i can confirm that this database is not csro-r but also ****** up i mean someone messed up with the original _Refskill so i can't call it as csro db
gameserver released in the package that spare shared at MG forums this one has a newer date so also someone tried to do something with it

anyway it wont work with csro-r SM both have different algorithms with the db structure like you said beside a lot functions wont work without the original modules

client : well violent is not the only one out there CIMO 125 is the one, i believe it still existing with some working links

let me say perfectly clear the problem is not with asm, but you really need a miracle to get it work with csro-r shardmanager
Old 04/27/2017, 20:16   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangetsu|| View Post
i can confirm that this database is not csro-r but also ****** up i mean someone messed up with the original _Refskill so i can't call it as csro db
gameserver released in the package that spare shared at MG forums this one has a newer date so also someone tried to do something with it

anyway it wont work with csro-r SM both have different algorithms with the db structure like you said beside a lot functions wont work without the original modules

client : well violent is not the only one out there CIMO 125 is the one, i believe it still existing with some working links

let me say perfectly clear the problem is not with asm, but you really need a miracle to get it work with csro-r shardmanager
i have compared the _RefSkill table with skilldata in csro client and i find they are the same

and well i made this files works using csro - r shard manager and some assembly modifies and to be honest chernobyl which done this for me but there was some bugs in char screen and others
Old 04/27/2017, 20:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangetsu|| View Post

Can you share untouched game server from MG Forums?

Also i have original CIMO 1.239 and 1.255 clients if anyone need for test :-) (they have same SRO_Client.exe if i remember correct)
Old 04/28/2017, 01:19   #7

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 1,214
Good job, keep it up!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2017, 11:54   #8

does not exist,

Please upload it again。
Old 05/07/2017, 01:20   #9

Can not download, please re upload!
Old 05/07/2017, 16:14   #10

Thank you,The server is working,
I need to match the client。
Old 05/08/2017, 15:30   #11

Can someone unpack silkroad.exe from Violent client pls?
Attached Files
File Type: rar silkroad.rar (1.09 MB, 113 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2017, 16:34   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by janicka View Post
Can provide a complete service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by janicka View Post
Can provide a complete service?
Old 09/14/2017, 13:28   #13

what blowfish key ?
Old 01/07/2018, 11:46   #14

what blowfish key ?

what blowfish key ?
Old 03/05/2019, 11:32   #15

Can not download, please re upload!