Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] UCVS - Unified Callback Vote Script

Discussion on [Release] UCVS - Unified Callback Vote Script within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 03/31/2017, 10:59   #16

elite*gold: 0
How to upload to web sever u should make tutorial with pictures or vedio?
Old 03/31/2017, 11:33   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by reccamasr View Post
honestly? if you cant even upload something to your webserver ... you should really think about closing your server, in case you actually managed to get one online
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2017, 12:59   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by reccamasr View Post
waow that's a hard question
and the answer is simple open you cmd ( run as administrator ) then type shutdown /i
and gratz
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/31/2017, 13:25   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmagico321 View Post
waow that's a hard question
and the answer is simple open you cmd ( run as administrator ) then type shutdown /i
and gratz

i think shutdown -s -t 3600 would fit better in this situation
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2018, 19:20   #20

when i install this script i got error ( wrong ip ) in index.php

Old 03/04/2018, 21:46   #21

why does that happen ?
i enable php mssql and ofc iam sure with my info !

oh 1 more thing in the error line it says that the name of my sql is with \\SQLEXPRESS which is wrong i wrote it with only 1 \ !

Old 03/07/2018, 02:22   #22

elite*gold: 130
@arkedia1: you are seeing this message because, this page is called by the vote pages.

C&P from github page...

After this first steps you will need to add your ucvs url to every topsite entry that are currently supported by UCVS.

@thebigbody: i am sorry i need more information to help you. If you like add me in skype and we'll look at it together =)
Old 10/16/2018, 15:59   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonor View Post
@arkedia1: you are seeing this message because, this page is called by the vote pages.

C&P from github page...

After this first steps you will need to add your ucvs url to every topsite entry that are currently supported by UCVS.

@thebigbody: i am sorry i need more information to help you. If you like add me in skype and we'll look at it together =)
well i forgot about it and when i tried to make it again i got the same errors above !
what's wrong
Old 10/31/2018, 16:37   #24

nice game
Old 01/12/2020, 11:00   #25

You should make it Composer compatible.
Old 01/12/2020, 11:39   #26

elite*gold: 13
useless script can be easily cheated with VPN + New Account
Old 01/12/2020, 11:46   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore9 View Post
useless script can be easily cheated with VPN + New Account
You can always cheat ANY system... lol. The script is not useless. The script is most likely meant to provide POSTBACK/CALLBACK functionality.

Tags
vote & reward, vote 4 coins script, vote 4 silk