Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] JGuard [Packet filter]

Discussion on [Release] JGuard [Packet filter] within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/14/2016, 01:58   #31

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamza FiGo View Post
tons of hate huh ! I feel sorry for u rly. Why do u care then ! U just tell us that u r a hater.

That's what u r good at.. Keep going.
Why I gonna explain something for nobody!
I think u need a ban from here too hahaha xD

Edit:

Cus u r so stupid to understand, he edited the post from Eng to Arab. pff
Get some ice and relax ^^
he edited the post from Eng to Arab? are you actually retarded?

unfortunately you can't ban me here too
Old 10/14/2016, 02:04   #32

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazemooking View Post
are you actually retarded?
Here we go again..xD

Quote:
unfortunately you can't ban me here too
xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2016, 03:30   #33

elite*gold: 0
Nice
filter ....-------<3
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2016, 13:58   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhoan3d View Post
Nice
filter ....-------<3
Thanks mate
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2016, 21:30   #35

as usual, seems like an amature guard,no offense, as all public guards are these days.
and the funniest part:
You know, i dont get why you guys keep blabbering about this guy that he copied from SUPERMIKE source.
He may have copied probably 90% from SUPERMIKE released source, but hey, lets not forget for a second that this so called "SUPERMIKE" guard is also COPIED from Chern0byl's "exploitfilter" project, but i dont see you guys keep spamming goofie that he copied from chern0byl or raising such a fuss, so, please, atleast be fare with yourselves and towards others, hypocrites, and just for the record, this goofie guy new guard is as ****** as the old one, period, because all good guards are kept privately between good programmers.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/14/2016, 21:50   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by eitai123 View Post
as usual, seems like an amature guard,no offense, as all public guards are these days.
and the funniest part:
You know, i dont get why you guys keep blabbering about this guy that he copied from SUPERMIKE source.
He may have copied probably 90% from SUPERMIKE released source, but hey, lets not forget for a second that this so called "SUPERMIKE" guard is also COPIED from Chern0byl's "exploitfilter" project, but i dont see you guys keep spamming goofie that he copied from chern0byl or raising such a fuss, so, please, atleast be fare with yourselves and towards others, hypocrites, and just for the record, this goofie guy new guard is as ****** as the old one, period, because all good guards are kept privately between good programmers.
i know that supermike copied chernobyl's filter but he ruined the code and the way it looks now is as ****** as it can possibly be if you take a look at the agentcontext it's ******* stupid how he put tons of variables in a single class without even thinking of using a dictionary or smth

and goofie's new filter is basically nexus with a little bit of edits and i'm sure he ruined the code we worked on to make it look as good as possible but he ruins everything and ***** up the performance of the filter in a matter of seconds...

no offense to goofie but he's a newbie
Old 10/14/2016, 22:56   #37

elite*gold: 85
I do not have to plam you , the same words i said before " thats why i hate when ppl share sources " idiots like you keep releasing ***** "
Old 10/14/2016, 23:55   #38

Eslam Galull for **** sake bro stop commenting

your programs are full of copied code from these so called "shared sources"

you even copied zBot

you never heard of Threads you don't know how to make a proper timer

you can't make a program that runs without eating resources

YOU'RE FULL OF **** STOP TRYING TO ACT AS IF YOU'RE A REAL PROGRAMMER
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/15/2016, 00:59   #39

Quote:
i know that supermike copied chernobyl's filter but he ruined the code and the way it looks now is as ****** as it can possibly be if you take a look at the agentcontext it's ******* stupid how he put tons of variables in a single class without even thinking of using a dictionary or smth

and goofie's new filter is basically nexus with a little bit of edits and i'm sure he ruined the code we worked on to make it look as good as possible but he ruins everything and ***** up the performance of the filter in a matter of seconds...

dont get me wrong, i didnt say this is not poorly coded, cuas it is.
but still, everyone copies from somewhere, so there is no reason to bust this guy, even though he is a newbie...
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2016, 01:47   #40

Received Thanks: 1,371
Quote:

I am not using nexus filter, still using the old source but upgraded and less aids in the agentcontext.
Old 10/15/2016, 03:05   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by ​Goofie​ View Post
I am not using nexus filter, still using the old source but upgraded and less aids in the agentcontext.
okay i believe you

send src in pm
Old 10/16/2016, 04:28   #42

What is the user support tells me that only allows 56 users q does not allow more ??? is no free ??
Old 10/16/2016, 06:19   #43
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
this project is based on a source that the original author didn't authorized the distribution

while this clearly does not follow any kind of license or Fair Use content, we never had an issue with cases like this so we are going to decide within our mod team on what actions to take

#closed
Thanks
7 Users
Closed Thread