Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

auto alchemy TOOL 2016 100% working FOR(electus) and others

Discussion on auto alchemy TOOL 2016 100% working FOR(electus) and others within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile auto alchemy TOOL 2016 100% working FOR(electus) and others

UPDATED TOOL 2016 (AUTO STAT ACLHEMY also called ASF tool, 100% working on VSRO private severs. VERSION 2.2

THIS IS THE NEW VSRO ASF TOOL AND I WILL GUIDE YOU ON HOW TO INSTALL THIS TO YOUR COMPUTER AS WELL AS LET IT WORK WITHOUT ERROR
(NOTE: THIS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL WORK AS YOU FOLLOW EACH STEPS. THE STEPS WERE BASED ON MULTIPLE EXPERIENCE ON INSTALLING DIFFERENT KINDS OF WINDOWS EDITION.)

Ver. 2.2 (Use this since other versions Doesnt Work)
Download Link(Media File) :
(2shared) :

Creator of the Tool (Credits): HardGroove

Features:

1. Mechanically finds all selected stones. additionally show total range of stones.

2. Stones worth per one inventory slot is 255!

3. Fuse up to Degree 14

4. New, item stats changing system!

5. Blue window, that absolutely shows all of your item stats.

6. absolutely operating STOP button!

7. auto reset operate, just in case if program would stuck.

8. Hide and un-hide sro_client button. (This Doesnt work on me)

9. Absolutely written log file. That helps to visualize the method of all fusing action.

10. Fuse time show. Show however long it takes to create one fuse.

11. Message window and sound notice in any case, if one thing can goes wrong. (Stones been emotional from their position, wrong choice and etc.)

Now lets start the Tutorial:

1. As expected you need to download the whole file zip.

2. Just in case you don't know the port and game IP, you can use EDX loader or Mbot

3. Now when you open edx it wont show you the number ip so you need to open CMD and type (Ping ) then it will show you like 180.000.000.000 etc something like that and you need to copy that.

4.Then as you open ph connector it should look like this: and you need to copy and past the given 2
and 3 numbers on the pic below.

5. Number 4 in ph connector should be loginlistenport: 15778 and number 5. should be 1577, just copy what is shown on the picture above. (Only number 4 and 5, do not copy everything)

6. Do not change the bot port on the notepad, it should be default.

7. Save and close the notepad.

8. Then just do this on your EDX loader (Given on the picture below). Just follow what

9. Now you can start and log in your char but 1st you need to open the Ph connector before clicking start on Edx loader. Ph connector looks like this:

10. I haven't been connected here yet but as you log in it should shows connected all the time. When it says not connected then you missed something and redo again.

11. Log in your char in game and it will show connected again on the Ph connector.

12. Then go to your tools and open ASF Tools. It should show connected on the Ph connector when its open. Then your are good to go.

13. Note: when you have missing Dlls, download here:
then search on the .dll that was missing when you opened the Ph connector. Extract it on the Ph connector folder then you are good to go.

14. Now setting up the tool would be easy so you can do that alone and choose everything you want. Note: Only the 1st-3rd slot on your inventory will the tool detect on its parser so make sure you place the item you want to enhance on those slots.

15. Teleport as least once so the tool can detect your stones and there you go
Attached Files
File Type: rar ASF Tool v2.2 ElitePvpers.rar (1.63 MB, 964 views)
Old 05/01/2016, 17:52   #2

Thanks bRO
Old 05/01/2016, 23:19   #3

elite*gold: 85
this tool src released long time ago if you are'nt the owner please mention his name for some credits ..

btw the topic name gimme a doubt about a keylogger inside ( mentioned a Server name specially is something so weird) Scan link ?!
Old 05/02/2016, 07:07   #4

WORKED THANKS.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2016, 05:09   #5

updateeeeeeeeed
Old 05/14/2016, 17:54   #6

how many post about ASF tools. its enough, everybody knows about this program , thanks you xD stop copy/paste guides
Old 02/15/2017, 19:42   #7

Can u tell me about this logo
Old 02/15/2017, 20:49   #8

thx bro