Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Old Velestia Panel

Discussion on Old Velestia Panel within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 01/19/2015, 17:04   #16

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWickedNite View Post
There is no flame war, there is just you having nothing to say, because all I said IS TRUE, and you know it, but you're nothing but a little scrub.
Nope what you said was never true do you know why ? Because I also have the website files and I'm also free to give them for anyone even if it was for free, So basically I just told dizzie to hand it over him instead of me sending it for him. Anyways that's not our subject. It's done I'm not here to fight neither I'll interact with you again you hateful thing.
Old 01/19/2015, 17:06   #17

elite*gold: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
If you say so, YES. I was actually from the very first people to achieve rev6 system among sro scene with the help of Caipi.
yes and u are 100% france yes?

fcking liar to 2 hell srysl

u are a nobody now, you was well known on the begin of sro but your learning curve is horizontal
Old 01/19/2015, 17:08   #18

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
Nope what you said was never true do you know why ? Because I also have the website files and I'm also free to give them for anyone even if it was for free, So basically I just told dizzie to hand it over him instead of me sending it for him. Anyways that's not our subject. It's done I'm not here to fight neither I'll interact with you again you hateful thing.
I'm a hatefull thing?

You don't respect yourself as a developer first of all, when you learn what self respect is then you will understand.
Dizzie has it because I gave it to him, I paid you for a service that I did what I wanted with it, and it was my right to refuse to be shared by Dizzie when I was asked, because I PAID MONEY, however what you just said proves you're nothing but a cheap *****.

Btw, PHP is so ******* outdated.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2015, 17:13   #19

Quote:
that was OLD velestia thread when he helped us with equipment we copied the **** over Skalidor only nothing else (Thread wasn't re-wrote)
means... you wasnt the 1st with the rev6 system?
Old 01/19/2015, 17:14   #20

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWickedNite View Post
I'm a hatefull thing?

You don't respect yourself as a developer first of all, when you learn what self respect is then you will understand.

Btw, PHP is so ******* outdated.
Well PHP is outdated but for the moment it's the most used, also the framework there are pretty awesome, like Symfony2 or Laravel. Today you can find a job faster if you know Php with Sf2 than ruby with RoR. But today people use Php in a worst way (Like we can see much in all community). Today php is a sure value. We can't know what Ruby will do in some year or nodeJs (which is pretty nice for the async and not only). So what you said is true and false, php is oudated right but we'll see with php 7, at the moment php is a sure value.
Old 01/19/2015, 17:15   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syloxx View Post
means... you wasnt the 1st with the rev6 system?
Seriously, Can you be more retarded already ? Your IQ is negative ten already I guess it can't get anymore worse.

My sentence was clear, I was from the very first coders that got it among the ONES who got it back in time.

Grow up and learn some English, It's going to help you undoubtedly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigola123 View Post
Well PHP is outdated but for the moment it's the most used, also the framework there are pretty awesome, like Symfony2 or Laravel. Today you can find a job faster if you know Php with Sf2 than ruby with RoR. But today people use Php in a worst way (Like we can see much in all community). Today php is a sure value. We can't know what Ruby will do in some year or nodeJs (which is pretty nice for the async and not only). So what you said is true and false, php is oudated right but we'll see with php 7, at the moment php is a sure value.
How is Laravel or Symfony built ? Over PHP
Does that mean PHP is outdated ? No ? Okay bb.
Old 01/19/2015, 17:19   #22

Quote:
Seriously, Can you be more retarded already ? Your IQ is negative ten already I guess it can't get anymore worse.

My sentence was clear, I was from the very first coders that got it among the ONES who got it back in time.

So ok.. Well I love php and I said good about php, but you can't say that it's not outdated, there is much thing on nodejs which arn't in php also for the performance between php the other language, we'll that . So calm down a bit, like I said, we'll see in php7. If they clean the language ect..
Here I'm not in an affrontement, I'm here for argue.
Old 01/19/2015, 17:20   #23

Quote:

Maybe my English isn't perfect, maybe my IQ is -10 and yes your sentence was clear

"I was the 1st who owned Rev6 in collaboration with Cappi" but if u was the 1st u took Mixizi's system.

anyway at lease i'm able to learn and don't stuck 4 years in the same "skilllevel".
Old 01/19/2015, 17:22   #24

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
Quote:
so you are pretty outdated

leme guss you was also the 1st who had rev6 system yes?
Seriously, you guys all need to chill the **** down.

This notice and kick **** was the VERY FIRST thing that he made. It wasn't even used, simply one of the fun projects that we did.

In fact, we made TONS of smc remakes with good features here n there, but ended up not using even one of them, except the chatban **** later on.

Made tens of features that were fun to do and never used em.

Anyways, at the time, LT was emulating SMC packets via PHP, you were asking me how to join tables.

Let's not talk about security thereafter, shall we?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/19/2015, 17:22   #25

Quote:
Maybe my English isn't perfect, maybe my IQ is -10 and yes your sentence was clear

"I was the 1st who owned Rev6 in collaboration with Cappi" but if u was the 1st u took Mixizi's system.

anyway at lease i'm able to learn and don't stuck 4 years in the same "skilllevel".
Oh my ***, you are suffering from dyslexia as well ? *** it must be so horrible to live like that

Read it you stupid *****

Old 01/19/2015, 17:25   #26

Quote:
Oh my ***, you are suffering from dyslexia as well ? *** it must be so horrible to live like that

Read it you stupid *****

ohh i'm sorry, i don't read the whole text of unimportant people, fly over is usually enough.
Old 01/19/2015, 17:26   #27

Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/19/2015, 17:29   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablaRoyal View Post
Anyways, at the time, LT was emulating SMC packets via PHP, you were asking me how to join tables.
jup probably it was like that and this is just what i said

EVERYBODY evolves except LastThief.

anyway i remember the day:

i offered Akasch to hire a friend who does C# since 13 years and he is WAY WAY better then pushedx (maybe not in Silkroad stuff itself but in generell)

LastThief answer: no we don't need more C# developers

probably he worried about his job
Old 01/19/2015, 17:31   #29
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,386
Just calm all your nippels, if you want to hate you all, just join any IRC or meet up in Skype.
Some are thankfull for the functions in the homepage.

bb , I'm out
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2015, 17:34   #30

Quote:

Actually I quit php long time ago already more than 3 months. I'm focusing on C# and C++ development. Guess who made the HWID limit for our server ?
Yes you guessed it right it was me who was able to identify each PC via C++ While you were googling how to do a for loop in SQL.

Quote:

anyway i remember the day:

i offered Akasch to hire a friend who does C# since 13 years and he is WAY WAY better then pushedx (maybe not in Silkroad stuff itself but in generell)

LastThief answer: no we don't need more C# developers

probably he worried about his job
Worried about my job ? LOL
Akasch would never replace me with someone else that's just fact for you. In case you don't know. And nobody is better than pushedx.