Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 19:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Plus Auto Notice(Sample + Source)

Discussion on [Release]Plus Auto Notice(Sample + Source) within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 09/09/2015, 18:00   #31

elite*gold: 0
It's useful for beginner peoples
Old 02/27/2021, 14:32   #32

elite*gold: 0
good work

Tags
alchemy, auto, gavur, notice

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Auto-notice.
05/31/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 13 Replies
For example, in source of LTD: In: void CDPClient::OnJoin( CAr & ar ) //DSystem CString nick = pMover->GetName(); g_WndMng.PutString( " Bienvenue, " + nick + ", passez un bon moment!", NULL, prj.GetTextColor(TID_ADMIN_ANNOUNCE), CHATSTY_SYSTEM ); Work, but this string don't accept characteres with accents.
[Release] vSRO - Auto Notice
03/10/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies
Auto-notice is a file which sends notices whilst your away, it's pretty self-explanatory, the picture below explains. http://i46.tinypic.com/w17ald.png 1) - Enter your server IP, Locale and Version, then click "connect to server." 2) Enter you account ID & PW, Login and select your character. 3) Write your notice, and choose the time scale you want the program to send out the notice.
auto notice
10/05/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 0 Replies
auto notice how do I delete and How do I change the language of the server