Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(King)Li's Pk2

Discussion on (King)Li's Pk2 within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/26/2009, 11:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkside050 View Post
What new in this media? i downloaded already your pk2 but old one...and i see in pictures its the same as old..what the different? launcher picture?
just new launcher and only new ip patched.
Old 05/26/2009, 11:59   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLi View Post
just new launcher and only new ip patched.
Li dude i dont know why you didnt removed the changed hp,mp bar and underbar because this makes all auto pots's to do not work..and the only simple working even cant use uni pills..and one more thing-long time ago i downloaded your Media.pk2 and saw a bugged skills then i made my pk2 edit(pk2 by PMC)used again your Media and they was bugged again...some ppl didnt saw this problem so i dont know are these bugs again in this Media.pk2 please check it out...the bugged skills was glavie and blade weapon series...and im 100% sure that this was your Media.pk2(dont know what version or etc but mabe was the sticky thread).
And why you dont make your own Particles.pk2?Mabe you will create something good
Btw if you know what program we need to edit the .efp files you will get or thanks because i asked the admins and the epvp ppl and they dont know(wanna create my own animation skills).
Hmm may i ask why you was banned?
Old 05/26/2009, 12:37   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandjabi View Post
Li dude i dont know why you didnt removed the changed hp,mp bar and underbar because this makes all auto pots's to do not work..and the only simple working even cant use uni pills..and one more thing-long time ago i downloaded your Media.pk2 and saw a bugged skills then i made my pk2 edit(pk2 by PMC)used again your Media and they was bugged again...some ppl didnt saw this problem so i dont know are these bugs again in this Media.pk2 please check it out...the bugged skills was glavie and blade weapon series...and im 100% sure that this was your Media.pk2(dont know what version or etc but mabe was the sticky thread).
And why you dont make your own Particles.pk2?Mabe you will create something good
Btw if you know what program we need to edit the .efp files you will get or thanks because i asked the admins and the epvp ppl and they dont know(wanna create my own animation skills).
Hmm may i ask why you was banned?
about hp mp under bar let me see what i can do.
to the bugged skills i think i need to update the textures from ecsro media.pk2.
i make later my own particles ,now i havent time to make a new edit because my computer have some problems.
to the .efp i think its a specially video programm...
and i was banned because i flamed in m2 section.
Old 05/26/2009, 21:29   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilShot View Post
dude, is this media.pk2 for SJSRO New?...
bored with ppl like you asking same question so i made a thread with the solution:
Old 05/27/2009, 00:06   #20

Everything works except new skills and 9D-10D any help?
Old 05/27/2009, 02:06   #21

i fixed the bugged skills and i made my own paricles i just need to finish horses and boom im finished with pk2 editing.
Old 05/27/2009, 15:52   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpayne View Post
Everything works except new skills and 9D-10D any help?
if you say that it doesnt work then use my pk2 edit:

#merged.... use edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLi View Post
i fixed the bugged skills and i made my own paricles i just need to finish horses and boom im finished with pk2 editing.
LOL U WONT SAY THANKS FOR THAT I TOLD YOU THE PROBLEM AND THe SOLUTION LOL ?
Old 05/27/2009, 16:57   #23

#REPORTED
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2009, 19:30   #24

i need ur help

im downloading it right now but how do you register? pm me (pls e mail)
Old 05/29/2009, 20:00   #25

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
#CLOSED

as requested by the thread starter

New updates coming soon
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread