Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Alpha] mBot Auto Downloader/Patcher [vSRO]

Discussion on [Alpha] mBot Auto Downloader/Patcher [vSRO] within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Alpha] mBot Auto Downloader/Patcher [vSRO]

Hi there people. I come here today to share with you what I've been dying to have for a good while now -- something that will download and update my mBot version, since they like to release a new version for every little thing.

This is actually completely new, and although there will be multiple feautures in the future, for now I will only be providing the auto downloader, but not auto patcher, for the bot. Important note, though: for now, it only works for the vSRO files, since that's the one I play.

Please, if you can, test this at multiple places -- I know it works when the folder you select to download it to is the Downloads folder, and inside the Program Files folder, but I haven't tested in another partition yet, so I need you to tell me if it's bugged in any way.

Early features included in the software but not available for usage --

First Tab (Downloader)
Folder 1: Choose a folder where you want the files downloaded to
Folder 2: Choose a folder where you want the files downloaded to
Folder 3: Choose a folder where you want the files downloaded to

Second Tab (Patcher)
[] Folder 1
[] Folder 2
[] Folder 3
Mark which folder you want the update to be applied on.
Note: to use the patcher, you will first be obliged to use the downloader option, so it recognizes the actual file to extract from.

Third Tab (About)
Information about the software creator (me, patch_dev), and my Paypal in case you wanna donate so I can keep it going. Not required, though.

How to:
- Download file
- Execute to connect to software server and download required additional files
- Wait a few seconds to try to establish connection to the Botters-Heaven server
- Message will pop up: "I understand this software is currently in development and I will not, in any way, shape or form, demand anything from the software creator and owner.

* Please note that it will for now only download the current version (v1.10b). I will be working on it being auto-updated soon.

Download:
Code:
http://tinyurl.com/7lc2r96
* I know donation is not necessary, but downloading it from FS will help me a lot!

For contact, please do not send e-mails to my Paypal e-mail. For now, just send me a private message on the forum.
Thanks
1 User