Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]EliteSro + HoLyBot Hider

Discussion on [Release]EliteSro + HoLyBot Hider within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 08/29/2011, 09:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkidra View Post
And tell me, will it save memory/cpu? Hide (as in the title...)? Re-size while hidden(as in the first topic)? huh? no? so no, it didn't help at all.

since it has nothing to do with the server it should work just as well, have you tried it and fail?
Elite Bot is not working on server 6 ( you can;t choose it )
i think there is some way, we need to change server ip in pk2 and elite bot thinking he connect to Esro_4 will connect o Esro_6

but i dunno how to.
Old 08/30/2011, 01:56   #17

elite*gold: 0
lol thats about pk2 editing not my program :P altho it should work if you make that edit work