Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Db-Bot Skills unable to be used.

Discussion on Db-Bot Skills unable to be used. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Db-Bot Skills unable to be used.

Well I upgraded all my skills to 106 lvl and Bot doesn't see them.
I don't know how to fix it I only see the numbers.
Any Solutions/fixes for that? I'm 106 bowman pach/light/fire Str.

Regard Tom

P.S Maybe someone can give me 0.8 db-bot? Maybe that helps.
Old 01/27/2011, 16:01   #2

Same..
Its a bug or something like that..
Old 01/27/2011, 20:04   #3

i have same problem i am 117 FF nuker and THE BOT DOESNT SHOW ME SKILLS EVEN NUMBERS!!!! what is that is there any1 solution of that?
Old 01/27/2011, 23:27   #4

Which skill is it?? Because my skills is lvl 102.. and my level is 111, i have no problem what so ever.. Hope i wont get it at 108 skills :S

Can you tell me which skill it is ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sorcerer skills unable for botting? openkore
11/07/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
i've been trying to bot my sorcerer, it was working until when i wanted to use skills like diamond dust and psychic wave. it kept on disconnecting. when i remove those skills in the configuration of my bot its working fine. i also tried using those skills manually during bot, "ss 2447" << i tried using it on myself to see if it would disconnect somehow. But it didnt disconnect. i also tried using varetyr spear during bot, it also ok. i think whenever i configure skills that are...
Unable to connect...
01/31/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Alles funktioniert wunderbar, habe alles nach den Tutorials gemacht, und nun kann sich niemand bei mir einloggen? Portmap ist an, bevor ich den Server starte.. aber es funzt einfach nicht.. <.< kann mir jemand helfen?
unable to get addresses
07/31/2009 - Grand Chase - 6 Replies
im having problems finding addresses for any of the grand chase hacks when i try to use the to search for the one hit KO only 3 adresses appear and 2 of them have no values, http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5990/ihitkoerror .th.jpg if i try to enter the address from 1 hit ko it gives me '??' as the value. when i try to upload the CT from zid engine it tells me "this table was made with a newer version of moonlight engine and isn't supported. Download the latest version from the...
unable to connect ?
04/17/2008 - Diablo 2 - 0 Replies
Leute ich bin gerade bei der feinjustierung vom Awesom-O ! Hab den Bot schon zum laufen bekommen, hat auch die anfänge von paar runs gemacht, dann hab ich bisschen an den konfigurationen geschriben. Allerdings hab ich jetzt das Problem mit diesem "unable to connect" zum redvex "realm"! Den router hab ich schon neu gestartet, den rechner ebenfalls, weis da wer eine feine lösung ?
POS-Unable to Zone
02/12/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 6 Replies
I tried closing POS.exe and it still dosn't work... I know it can't be fleehack because this time I wasn't using it and it didn't work. :? I'm using english version of POS please help! text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=10 cookies for anyone who can solve this!' border='0' alt='10 cookies for anyone who can solve this!' />