Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem in running ZSZC! pls help

Discussion on problem in running ZSZC! pls help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problem in running ZSZC! pls help

im using ZSZCPatch_1.678
ZSZC_105_1.679.part1
ZSZC_105_1.679.part2

1. i extract only the ZSZC_105_1.679.part1
2. then extract ZSZCPatch_1.678 then put it in ZSZC_105_1.679.part1 folder
3. click the ZSZCPatch_1.678 adn install.
4.run silkroad.exe
5.error???????

hlp me guys ..gonna find out what is the problem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem running a 5165 Win 7 64Bit
11/06/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello there , I am trying to get on 5165 but I've ran into some sort of weird problem , I've used search several times but couldn't find a damn about it.Well I'm running Windows 7 64bit as speaking and I've ran through every single guide and I'm all sure everything is done right , Once I try to Debug (f5) the project.It comes up with that: http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/5369/beztytuue y.jpg Any sort of help on what to do? Oh by the way , I've changed the project to 64 bit as Korvac's...
Running SJSRO problem
05/31/2009 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hello, I just installed SJSRO today and i was looking at the blog and it says the server is Online. Well I started the client and it appears that the server is undergoing inspections or updates etc etc .. .. . ' I don't know what to do now, so I'd appreciate if you guys could help me Thanks in Advance
A little problem with running server
01/31/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Umm i need some help with running server. i created the dbs and everything else went fine. But i have problem running the DK server. Cast,login,session,messenger ran fine but when I ran the dekaron server I got this error (Database does not exist). Appreciate any help. Thanks rocker820 EDIT: tried again this time cast failed to run. Seems to be a database problem. Im using localhost for mssql server but hamachi ip for cast/session/server/login/web Don't double post! ~trane~
Running from me, problem.
10/22/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
I've edited the cellrange of mobs so they wouldn't run from me, and it worked! They would stay on top of me and wouldn't even move. Then, i edited the mob speed, 10 for mob walking, 11 for mob running. Now my problem is, they keep running around me and not on top like they are supposed to. What did i do wrong?