Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Srevolution error

Discussion on Srevolution error within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Srevolution error

Hi all,

When i press launch on loader i get: hack shield update failed !!! ( 3000ffff ).

Anyone knows how to solve this?.. when i check NOP Hackshield ( isro / ksro ) button and then press launch i get the error with chinese **** and ending with a (9)

.. ty PureNuker
Old 01/15/2011, 21:09   #2

Same here. Please Help me. I want to play
Old 02/23/2011, 12:39   #3

i got an error too when i start gameserver just automaticaly closes...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Srevolution little problem .
02/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I dont know if I can post this there but I have a little problem with Srevolution . I already shearch and already tried a lot of thing and now it WORK !!! http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4482/11469387. jpg You dont know what is wrong ? No error and no server ? I know how to solve this :
srevolution help!
01/15/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 2 Replies
I go make my char.. then press start on my char then goes to loading screen and never loads
[Help-Srevolution]Skill error & atck speed
11/07/2010 - SRO Coding Corner - 5 Replies
1.When i up skill i got this, but not crash.After one skill up , in game server shows sentence with And all the time .after one up skill there shows one sentence error... What to do ?And sometimes i got crash from this... http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/8156/34622130.png ------------------------------------------------- ----------------- ------------------------------------------------- ------------------ ------------------------------------------------- ------------------ 2.How to fix...