Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sw2 Datapk2 on fysro?

Discussion on sw2 Datapk2 on fysro? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sw2 Datapk2 on fysro?

hi.. im here again asking for some help.. i edited the kariotz mediapk2 to make it work on fysro (mysro) and it works but it seems like it needs to be replaced the datapk2 too..

so.. using the pk2 xtractor.. what do i have to xtract on the fysro datapk2 to import it into the sw2 datapk2 to make it work on fyserver?..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] How to put the FYSRO Media.pk2 in english.
11/05/2012 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
First of all, i know this is not the correct section for that. but we need to wait for mod approval, so i'll make the guide here, then a mod will move to the correct section. well... lets start. What will need? Pk2 Tools ( Updated, the newest pk2 tools from drew) Media.pk2 from FYSRO ( well,, ... lol u_u) and a little of brain please, if you are brain poor gtfo xD ( jk jk jk)
MYSRO[FYSRO]- Its Really Back - Full Client Download
09/15/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 135 Replies
MYSRO Private Server *Introduction: There are two days that im gathering informations ,like crazy about, what happened to MYSRO! This server i used to play near 2008-2009! In this search i discovered that the server is now updated to 11th degree and lv 120 / skill 110! Thats superb , but there is a little problem to overcome! As a private server(MYSRO) always been not so easy to download full client, and this time would be no different! Yes two days downloading medias, clients and i...
FYSRO char
06/10/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hello , sO IM not sure about the lv , account is lv 58 he got eu skills ( Yes it's a int :) S/S ) I got all info about account. i will sell it 20$. With a working bot If needed.
WTT ACCOUNT FYSRO
11/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Account is int ( have eu skills ) lv 58. he have around 20m gold WTT for acount on hera or swsro 2.
Mysro( FySro) cant create character
09/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hy i cant create a character i tried alot of names but i always get ?? at the bottom left does anybody know how to fix this?