Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLS HELP ME... I NEED A GUIDE TO USE DB BOT FOR ZSZC

Discussion on PLS HELP ME... I NEED A GUIDE TO USE DB BOT FOR ZSZC within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLS HELP ME... I NEED A GUIDE TO USE DB BOT FOR ZSZC

i download db bot 3a... i use this id72 55 143 209 in SrProxy.. and i use crak...
i open crackloader, i put id and pw and i start game...bot automatically enter in game but when i enter with my character ( in Downhang)..bot don't "see" my character...and i can't do anything... ( only this.. today bot automatically accept guild invitation...and every 5 second it enter and exit in chat...as if the key (Start) in the keyboard was always pressed..) ..( i think the bot's loader not aware of when it enter the game..) PLS HELP ME WITH A GOOD GUIDE TO RUN DB BOT

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]How to Bot on ZSZC After updates + Bot (v1.3a)
10/06/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies
- How to make work the bot after the updates on ZSZC! - Compatible with Windows 7 / Vista / XP all SP. ok,it's easy if you wanna edit ur pk2 yourself. * ok, the only thing what you have to do it's export the bcdisioninfo.txt , GATEPORT.txt and DIVISIONINFO.txt to the new pk2. - Open the PK2 Editor -> File -> Open -> Select your Media.Pk2
request guide ZSZC sro-db bot
07/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
many people get errors with trying the sro-db bot (my bot doesnt connect with the client) can some1 make a thread with: everything from the beginning so even where to get the part1 and part2 files from ZSZC what to edit in pk2 which bot files to download and how to start everything up etc
[Guide - ZSZC] How to bot after 1.677 UPDATE
07/12/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies
Alright so after many questions and annoying thread here is a complete Guide on how to bot after the newest update on ZSZC server. Things that u will need: First of all update all your files to 1.677 update then download and replace the following files: Media Patched to work with the newest bot: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! Silkroad.exe and SRO_Client.exe: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! sro_client.exe is...
ZSZC GUIDE Updated
06/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Private Server: Online Name: ZSZC Level Cap: 100 Skills: 100 Race: Chinese Rates: Exp/SP/Drop/Gold: 30x : Online :Online
[Request] Guide for sro db bot on zszc
06/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
well i gues title says egnough ^^ could anyone please help me gues i can get ingame with the bot but it doesnt attack, could someone make a good guide so everyone can enjoy this:) with no dc ??? Kind regards, Leroy :D EDIT: i will try v8 if i can login -.- guz with bot it dc if not login