Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC Server check and dbot invalid target,help!

Discussion on ZSZC Server check and dbot invalid target,help! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question ZSZC Server check and dbot invalid target,help!

Okay so today was server checking or something like that. I loged in with me bot.. And now its says invalid target all time. Im using dbot 1.3a version..

Anyone can tell me how to fix it ? Or i need to wait some kinda dbot update ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2010, 19:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
Get 0.8 version

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Again INVALID TARGET in ZSZC!
08/23/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz when server restart i got this mesg again -.- this sucks any one can tell what i do? -.-
ZSZC DB Bot Invalid Target
08/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
well, My Bots working fine now when the whole proxy problem fiasco finally got fixed.. and now this.. Bot was working fine, then Server restarted.. after that i Logged back in.. and whenever i try and start the bot.. it doesnt Target Mobs at all, just keeps saying "Invalid Target" :confused::confused: again, Bot was working fine before restart, now it dont target mobs at all -.- need help on how to fix pls, dont really want to reconnect cuz server atm is heavily trafficked
zszc sro bot invalid Target
06/01/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
when i start the bot it says invalid target what can i do? need i autoselct? plss hel me fast
[Help] Invalid Target/Cannot find Target(ZSZC)
05/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Some write they have Problems with ZSZC SRO-DB, by mobs for example "Ishade/Penon/Ujigi(lvl50-56)", in the Textbox right side down a message: "Invalid Target" or " Cannot Find Target", All have this Problem, a good message, i have the solution! You need Use SRO-DB Bot V0.8 and NOT V0.9a! +++Use this and you will have Fun by Botting+++