Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad emulator?

Discussion on Silkroad emulator? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silkroad emulator?

Hello everyone, I was just wondering if theres actually a working sro emulator or something, which I cann mess around when im bored, ya know what I mean...
Ive been searching everywhere, but couldn't find anything that works so I pretty much wasted my time on that.. So yeah, thanks in advance!
Old 11/06/2010, 15:31   #2

yo dude, in this same section theres an area called Private sro main discussions. i believe theres something called a "Sea emulator" or something along those lines. With that you get to be a GM and do gm stuff (make notices be invincible) and you spawn mobs mess around with skills and silk items etc. Also its possible to allow people to connect to your emulator so you can hang out with them and pvp and stuff. If you get bored being by yourself, theres several private servers with higher leveling rates but they dont have euro usually. i think the highest rate server is 30x exp, not positive on that.
heres a link to a guide to setting up the emulator

also in this subforum, theres tons of different emulators, and even emulators that people are running that you can connect to

have fun
Old 11/06/2010, 20:58   #3

Yeah, sorry about that, just now I noticed that I posted in the wrong sections.. .Anyways
I tried the sea shadow one but it doesnt seem to work... Im gonna ask for some help in that thread anyways but I am really having hard time finding a decent working one :/
Old 11/08/2010, 15:53   #4

elite*gold: 260
Received Thanks: 4,319
moved