Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC Bot Problem

Discussion on ZSZC Bot Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZSZC Bot Problem

I logg in perfectly and the Notice shows and EVERYTHINGS GOOD. BUT
When i want to place my skills to bot, NO SKILLS ARE SHOWN. It shows NOTHING. Helpp??? I re-extracted the bot and i re-downloaded ZSZC NOTHING WORKS. The bot worked a day ago now it doesnt. HELP!!!
Old 09/29/2010, 08:13   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
#Moved to "Ask the experts".

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC Problem
07/17/2010 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
I downloaded the 2 parts and extracted it perfectly. I than downloaded the v 1.676 patch and patched it but when i launch it, nothing happens.. no start up button shows nor notice info.. any help? PS : It doesnt show the servers to choose.. Link to Image what it shows: http://yfrog.com/jdasasasasasasuj
zszc problem
07/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
I have a problem with zszc I work with win 7 and I have installed the patch ZSZCPatch_1.676 if anyone can help me please very grateful if you :facepalm:
Problem !!ZSZC for experts bot problem
07/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I have a problem.I start my bot right but when I click on config>> get coadinates and then come this error :Unhandled exception in the application.or german : Unbegandelte Ausnahme in der Anwendung and when I click on the "skills " button I see only number for the skills .This "bug " I have only with one char not with my other char.With the other char I have nno problem. Pls help me thx !!!!!!
ZSZC PROBLEM
06/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
wheni open launcher and choose zszc fire my client opens and closes at the same second -.- HELP ME :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::hand sdown::handsdown:
ZSZC Problem
06/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello today i patched the client, But when i try to enter ingame the silkroad window is appearing but the application closes down before i even entered the log in mode. I downloaded it again too see if it works but i still have the same problem. Anyone else experienced this? I was logged on ingame for 2 days ago and then everything worked fine. i have this problem after the latest patch please help me! Thanks in advance.