Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZSZC disconnect/crash problem

Discussion on ZSZC disconnect/crash problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZSZC disconnect/crash problem

When i select my char and click the START button,the game suddenly crashes with no error i use private server loader,unmark english patch and it still doesn't work....

Sorry if i posted on the wrong section
Old 09/28/2010, 17:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
Same here, I downloaded new media pk2 and patched it again, but sometimes crashes again, I think its a item that bug ppl, bcase I was in samarkand and get about 5 crashes in less than 10min.

Connected 5 minuts later and no crash :S wtf.
Old 09/29/2010, 08:14   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
#Moved to "Ask the experts".

Similar Threads Similar Threads
zszc crash
09/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
hello all i didnt played silkroad for a long time and now i found the zszc server. it seems like a good server so wanted to try. i have downloaded the game and all the patches to it, but i have a problem. when im in the city the game crashes. now when im trying to login the game just instantly crash. just the game without bot or anything. using win7 hope guys somebody can help. thanks
ZSZC disconnect?
09/05/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello. Im playing zszc water and i have problem from 2 days. When i log to the game i play about 10 - max 15 mins i get dc. I used all kind of loaders bots and silkroad reinstalls.
ZsZc login crash problem solution
07/12/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies
Hi i had the login crash problem too but i did not find any solution for it , but after alot of trying i figured out a solution that worked for me . It's was so simple that i didn't even think about it , so i just patched my sro again with the 1.677 even if it was 1.677 and select the sro_client in the DEP I wish it helps you guys . Good luck
ZSZC crash
06/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hey when i tele to hotan with a char my clients crash i kno i dont hav an outdated media pk2 cuz i downloaded a few min ago wat should i do?
ZSZC Crash
06/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
I was off for a couple of weeks, now im back on but when i try to log in my main char in hotan the client crash, then i try to log in a noob character in jangan and everything os okay, but when i teleported to hotan it crashed again, then i opened another noob char and this time just teleporting to dw it crashed :S and now i cant even log in.