Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1.676 ONLINE EMULATOR???

Discussion on 1.676 ONLINE EMULATOR??? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
1.676 ONLINE EMULATOR???

Hi,
Is there any emulator ONLINE right now with the version 1.676 i have this version and i cant find a *** **** server with this version, please the RATES must be HIGH!!! cuz i dont want to play on a boring server i just want to test some things and play with my friends!!

If admin close this thread pm me with it :P
Thanks
Old 07/31/2010, 00:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
what ver is that ?
why dont u use the 1.50 ver.?
Old 07/31/2010, 00:53   #3
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Link117 View Post
Hi,
Is there any emulator ONLINE right now with the version 1.676 i have this version and i cant find a *** **** server with this version, please the RATES must be HIGH!!! cuz i dont want to play on a boring server i just want to test some things and play with my friends!!

If admin close this thread pm me with it :P
Thanks
the most recent silkroad version that a emu(not the edited sea emu for 11d weapon) is csremu and uses version 1.252 and i think no one is currently using it
Old 07/31/2010, 00:58   #4

elite*gold: 2

this fail server is using that version np about rates
Old 07/31/2010, 08:01   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
#Moved to "Ask the Experts".

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche RF Online Emulator!
09/10/2010 - Private Server - 1 Replies
Hallo zusammen, ich suche ein Emulator für das Spiel Rising Force Online (RF Online). Ich habe schonmal bei google geguckt abre dort habe ich nichts gefunden ausser seite die da eigene Server schon haben. Würde mich sehr freuen wenn jemand mir da was besorgen kann!!! mfg smallsire
[ECO] Emil Choronicle Online Emulator
07/24/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
ECO official server =================== ^^ECO^^?? RPG á?^^ - I'm playing Thai's server (because I'm Thai :)) =================== I've been searching through internet and founded this - SagaEco ¹Ù·½ÍøÕ¾| www.sagaeco.com = i think its in Chinese Index of /release = And this is the host file Basically its an emulator (well, for hosting private servers). I want to share
Endless Online Emulator: Help needed
07/14/2008 - Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello, my name is Icharou, Moderator on EOEmu's forums. We're having some problems with decrypting the packets so we actually need a pro to help us. Endless Online is a 2D alpha game and we're doing this for fun, so it would be nice if someone can help us with this. I think, from what I've seen that they aren't really 'professionally encrypted' unlike Silkroad Online, MapleStory, etc. Sirmooc0w (part of the EOEmu team) has already made the emulation server, we just need the decrypted packets...
Eudemons online server Emulator
03/27/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Is there anywhere Eudemons onliner server emulator.
Anarchy Online Emulator
08/17/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Also ich hab nen Anarchy online Emulator gefunden der aber nur mit ner niedriegen Version funzuniert. Aber die ich erst frei gebe wenn mir wer eine funzunierende version von Anarchy online findet unter V.15.6.8 (is die maximale version zu derweiligen emulator den ich fand.) Ich hab schon von download.com downgeloadet 15.6.1 --> kaputt Also brauch ich eure hilfe. Es funz damit zum jeden ort von AO zu teleportieren. (GM Insel) ACHTUNG: DAZU GEB ICH EUCH EINEN LINK ZU EINER SEITE MIT...