Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with an Swsro2 account

Discussion on Problem with an Swsro2 account within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with an Swsro2 account

Yesterday at 8PM something like that I have bought a Swsro2 account in $5
and I still dont have the invitation email to register an account. did i need to put any detail when I bought my account?(because i didnt put anything i just checked it out streight away with my account in SroKey
Old 05/02/2010, 17:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,886
Wait more. If you don't receive it contact Maya.
Old 05/02/2010, 17:32   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
#Moved to "Ask the Experts".

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 4 account in ZSZC for 1 account in SWSRO2/SWSRO1
08/24/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I need one account is empty... I'm willing to give an account which has bow lvl 51 (no gold , 35k sp)zszc fire I'm willing to give an account which has blader lvl 50 (no gold , 3ksp)fail,zszc fire I'm willing to give an account which has hybrid spear 7:1 lvl 29 with sos shirt (3m gold , 58k sp ) zszc fire I'm willing to give an account empty in zszc water... al this account ( 4 account ) for one empty account in swsro2 or swsro1 ... plz talk to me ! [email protected]
[Ger] Swsro2 account gegen isro account
06/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Ich will meinen Swsro2 account gegen ein isro account eintauschen der isro account muss 70 oda höher sein
[SWSRO2] Problem with my account
05/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask,but i'll give it a shot for i have been deprived of playing for a week. I have recently bought an account and created it,downloaded the client and etc. The only real problem i encountered was the password. Sure, i know you guys might not know how to help, But i am asking *ANY* one who can contact Maya,or any SWSRO/SWSRO2 admin, I need a change in my password. I have repeatedly also sent emails and questions and tried getting Maya on msn but...