Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP WITH SHIT CLIENT

Discussion on HELP WITH SHIT CLIENT within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP WITH **** CLIENT

GOT Reall **** problem guyz
i have Downloaded Client (1.50) But i tryed to make Server With Dsremu And i got Some <Error> , that is the character Doesn't Walk ,....
then Plz Guys i want some help
- HELP TO MAKE THIS Character Walk and Attack . OR
- HELP ME To Get update from 1.50 TO 1.76 .
Fast PLz And THX
And my BIG PROblem is the download speed is 30 K/S

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How come I cant get this shit.
04/11/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
I basically want a server that gives you full max shit, level, wtf ever. I want to be able to log and im maxed. I just want to pk, i dont want this leveling 3 days to 200+ bull shit, i play retail conquer and when im bored i wanna pk, thats it just pk......anyone know of a server that can provide this, with atleast 15 people on at all times, cant believe more people dont want this.....
wtf is this shit?
04/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
also sobald ich ne exe starten will kann ich bis zum char dann kommt blackscreen iwie und metin geht aus http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2050/unbenanntzyl .png
Ohh shit Look at this!
02/11/2010 - Off Topic - 4 Replies
HERE YOU GO DONAVON DECKER IN THE ACTION THIS FATASS REALY THINKS HE CAN SING WELL HE CANT YOU GUYS SHOULD TAKE NOTE IF YOUR HES FRIEND YOU WILL REGRET IT YouTube - Donavon Decker Singing YouTube - Donavon Decker This I Promise You THIS ONE IS REALY REALY WEIRD BUT THATS DECKER FOR YOU YouTube - Donavon Decker in TennesseeYouTube - Donavon Decker - Wait For You YouTube - Donavon Decker talks about drinking YouTube - Donavon Decker and Devin Decker-Charlie bit me remake YouTube - MY...
My shit :)
11/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 30 Replies
#REMOVED
o shit
08/27/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
last night Frank was killing miners in dc, he pk'd one of mine which now is banned. Just so you guys know if u check and see Frank around shut off ur miner or it'll be banned.